Hasan to be charged

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SOLAteeda

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    Covington
    I'm not sure how that would be handled considering it is military. I'm just wondering what will happen if he is declared psychotic. I don't care if he was the craziest mofo in America, he should be executed.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    He will be charged in Army courts, not the Texas state courts. I may be wrong though.

....AND GUESS WHAT? A death penalty handed down by a Military Court has to be approved and signed by:.......(drum roll, please.....)

....Our President.
    vvvvvvvvvvvvv
    obama-muslim-garb.jpg

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Yep, so true, slammer. If this had happened during WW2, he would have already faced a firing squad, you can bet....

jphilp87

Glock
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Ascension
    are u sure about the president's signature thing? I have kept my mouth shut about the man thus far, but a failure to sign that would be a problem for me.

I dont think even he can deny this guy deserves the death penalty!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

sawfish

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Houma, LA
    Forgive my ignorance, but is premeditated murder the highest charge he can receive? Why wouldn't he be charged with some type of terrorism charge??

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    Forgive my ignorance, but is premeditated murder the highest charge he can receive? Why wouldn't he be charged with some type of terrorism charge??

That would require an admission that an act of terrorism was carried out on his watch. -not going to happen.

JustinB

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Metairie
    He created a "man made disaster" which is not a capital offense in BHO's world.

I do agree with the earlier poster who said firing squad was the way to go.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    He created a "man made disaster" which is not a capital offense in BHO's world.

I do agree with the earlier poster who said firing squad was the way to go.

In my father's era, Military Justice would have already been carried out in the field- by a "jury of his peers", so to speak.

In my view- regardless of what some people think he is "entitled to"- the trial of this man is a waste of time- nothing more than going through the motions. He is guilty, and should be terminated immediately. In this case, his right to "a fair trial" IMHO is a slap in the face to the victims & their familes.

I know, we must follow the rules, and I'm sure I'll hear the bit about "we don't want to give the gov't power to (insert your own monster-gov't scenario here). But for Pete's Sake- when something is this obvious, I truly wish we had exceptions.....He deserves nothing more/nothing less than a bullet from a fellow soldier- the very people he has scarred for life.

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    He should be hung...in public. He's a traitor, scum eating scum shitting piece of scum, and should not be allowed to exist on this world much longer.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    We all know he will authorize it. He would be deemed one of them if it came down to his signature and he didn't authorize it. Since he is running for reelection he won't think twice about it.

I certainly hope so.....

Top Bottom