Hatfields and Mccoys

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    Anyone else really looking forward to this show? I love stories like these and hope the show doesn't screw it all up. Looks pretty cool so far on previews.

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    I like american pickers and pawn stars and they have been promoting alot.. I don't care about how real those 2 shows are. I enjoy them and watch.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I'm excited, but you have to ask yourself, being a mini-series, why wasn't it made into a MOVIE? Hopefully it won't let everyone down!

Actually I'm okay with that. Chances of it making enough money to make it worth it at the box office, a gamble. But a five/six hour mini series when the budget could be smaller, and the expectations not as great? I think it is the best bet for the type of story they're telling.

I'd rather a high budget mini-series by one of the big name cable/satellite channels than I would a cheap hurried movie at the theater.

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    I'm a big fan of Kevin Costner's. I read somewhere water world and postman were huge flops but I thought they were both worth 2 hours of sitting down. Alot better then some of the crap I've seen as of late.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I'm a big fan of Kevin Costner's. I read somewhere water world and postman were huge flops but I thought they were both worth 2 hours of sitting down. Alot better then some of the crap I've seen as of late.

Oh my gosh, if you toss up Dances with Wolves in that, you have the trifecta of Awesome Movie Status.

In fact, now that's my plan this weekend. I haven't seen from beginning to end Postman and DwW since they came out on video…

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I'm looking forward to it. I'm closely related to McCoy's by marriage.

However I won't watch a single episode until it's completely finished and available to watch all at one time.

Sorry, just addicted to the Netflix way of watching TV :D

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Looks like someone might be closely related to Hatfields

Oh I see. LOL! How pathetic would that actually be though when you think about it. Decades down the road you have no clue of the names even involved in the initial mix up but you hold a grudge b/c of the name.

What a sad way to live your whole life. :mamoru:

Kind of reminds me of the ridiculousness of so-called African Americans. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom