He is a douchebag

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jester

I thought it was funny...
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    New Orleans Area
    i can't believe you people would question him.
    you must be racist or something.
    He can do no wrong, just ask the mainstream media.

sparky_benton

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    i want to renovate a school..or build a bridge..... oops i cant, im not a minority OR a union shop.........

mikepizz

LA CHP INSTRUCTOR # 308
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Maurepas, LA
    I can't believe anyone watched this BS. Obama has never had to answer to anyone. He was given everything in life. He is the AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PRESIDENT. Our problem is we believe the republicans will actually do something for this country. John Boehner is a pu**y. He is more worried about getting re-elected than doing what is best for the country. He proves it over and over again. The republican mascot should be changed from the elephant to a kotex.

Last edited:

cottonmouth

Lone Wolf
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    Monroe, LA
    He's proposing a $450 billion dollar plan to boost the economy and spur the job market. Oddly enough: "the tax cuts will have the greatest appeal to republicans" but most of the impact from this new plan "won't be seen until next year, and some if it would come in 2013". Well break my legs and buy me a bicycle, that sure is convenient.. Also, he said he intends to take his message “to every corner of this country.” (which is real handy when more and more of your country is starting to doubt you a year before your ass is on the chopping block). He's definitely campaigning, and I'm so sick of his "plans" I might just throw my tv off the balcony the next time I hear one. :curse:

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Yeah, well guess what. I must be the only piece of sh!t out there who has a job and makes a living, and DOESN'T WANT TO PAY MORE!!!!!!!

Pizz, Lets find an island to buy and GTFO!

Top Bottom