he passed

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • girl1911

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    :wtc: I dont even know where to start :wtc: i do wanna say thank you to everyone , you all have been here since day 1 and every day i had a new picture i would hurry up and come here and post it for all to see how well he was doing. Well today i have no new pictures :wtc: but i do have a song that a friend sent me that i would like to share with everyone ..... again thank you all for being there and the prayers to give us the short time we had with him :wtc:

remember they are all gods children and we dont ever know how long we have, please take the time to kiss, hug, and tell your child how much you love them because you never know when it could be your last chance...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=032FsMMKWqM

Last edited:

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    You and your family have been in my prayers since he was born. May God give you all comfort and peace until the day when you are reunited with him.

PonchatoulaJay

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    ponchatoula,LA
    1911Girl I cant begin to tell you how deeply sorry and upset to hear this. My condolences to you and family and may God give you the strength to get through this. I just lost my Mom a month and half ago and understand your pain.

BIGGREEN

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    I can't express, in writing, the sorrow I feel for you and your family. Thank you for sharing your life-changing experience with us. I am sure you are busy with all that is going on right now but it makes all of us feel very special that you took the time to make us part of your life in this time of such sadness. I hugged my very healthy little boy today and thought about your loss. He asked me why I hugged him so tight and I said "just because". Thank you for helping me to realize that all of the "Stuff" in this world is absolutely worthless without loved ones to share it with. Please emphasize to your daughter that God has a plan and that her child is a HUGE part of it.

girl1911

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    I can't express, in writing, the sorrow I feel for you and your family. Thank you for sharing your life-changing experience with us. I am sure you are busy with all that is going on right now but it makes all of us feel very special that you took the time to make us part of your life in this time of such sadness. I hugged my very healthy little boy today and thought about your loss. He asked me why I hugged him so tight and I said "just because". Thank you for helping me to realize that all of the "Stuff" in this world is absolutely worthless without loved ones to share it with. Please emphasize to your daughter that God has a plan and that her child is a HUGE part of it.
    Thank you,
    just reading that put a smile on my face :)
    just to know that my grandson's short journey on earth and me passing it on to others made a change in one persons life was well worth it. its funny how we take the smallest things for granted like a simple dady tuck me in r mommy sing me good night .... always remember this ppl , they are never OUR children, they are forever gods children that are loaned to us and he can take them home when ever he wants......

Top Bottom