Head Shop Owner Chases Robber

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mwill75

Tinfoil Fitted
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    New Orleans Area

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    They said the vehicle and one of the handguns was registered. In other words, it's a good lead as far as identifying the criminals. I don't think there's any negative connotation there.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Unless the crooks were walking to the getaway car, this guys store must have an airport runway as a parking lot.

They rob you, they leave, you have time to get in your van, and they are still in the parking lot when you barrel down on them!?! Wow!

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    "...one of the handguns used in the robbery were registered." I wonder what they meant by this, or was it just more media inaccuracy?

Some people voluntarily register weapons with local agencies. I have two pistols that had belonged to my dad, after a burglary he had joined a neighborhood watch group in the area, and one of their recommendations was to register the guns with JPSO. Unfortunately, this was done by poorly engraving separate ID numbers on the weapons, they are forever marred.

They rob you, they leave, you have time to get in your van, and they are still in the parking lot when you barrel down on them!?! Wow!

They did suspect they were former customers of the head shop;)

Mwill75

Tinfoil Fitted
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    New Orleans Area
    Some people voluntarily register weapons with local agencies. I have two pistols that had belonged to my dad, after a burglary he had joined a neighborhood watch group in the area, and one of their recommendations was to register the guns with JPSO. Unfortunately, this was done by poorly engraving separate ID numbers on the weapons, they are forever marred.

That makes sense. I was trying to figure out how a gun would end up registered in La.

Top Bottom