Head Targets

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southland Fi

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    Morgan City
    Here is something a little different. Instead of shooting at flat paper targets you can shoot at life size heads. I've included a link to headtargets website so you can look at the color options that are available and to view their youtube video. These heads are $25.00 each. I will ship to LA residents for an additional $5.00 I currently only have blue in stock but I will be receiving various colors.

http://headtargets.com/

Attachments

• Web IMG_1447.jpg
      Web IMG_1447.jpg
      24.5 KB · Views: 14

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    How do these Heads stand up to the abuse of being shot at? What I am asking? How many times can they be shot before they have to be replaced?

Website says 1,000 round guaranty.

Q: Can they really take over 1,000 rounds?

A: Yes, depending on the caliber of the weapon you are using and bullet type. Most rifle calibers with a pointed bullet make a small pinhole, however hollow point projectiles will make a larger hole upon impact due to the physics of it. It will take over 1,200 rounds from an AK-47, but it can take anywhere from 2,000-4,000 rounds from a .22. Obviously if you use a .50 caliber on one, it will not take as many rounds. The "1,000 round guarantee" refers to the average to average high caliber weapons.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Let me guess; Alien blue is the most available, and African American brown is forbidden!

Reality Check Spot: Statistically more likely color engaged for all you PC douches.

Nice concept though. 3D makes more sense than paper.

Southland Fi

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    Morgan City
    I have them in red and gray also. Correct on your statement emperor. They are not available in natural skin colors. But...........their is nothing stopping the enduser from spending a buck on a can of spray paint:ninja:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Well, my friend; spray paint cost alot more than $1. But nonetheless, I do like this concept for practical training purposes. I do question why Bosco's posting from their own website depicts what clearly appears to be an effeminate white whatever? Why?

Eh, forget it. I will order one of these from you after hunting season. PM me in March if you still represent the line. I am committing to one(at least). And I do not go back on my word.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom