Hello Everyone!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BayouBandit

In God We Trust
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2014
    a
    I have several friends that are on Bayou Shooter and I have been familiar with the site for some time. I am finally getting a chance to set up a profile and start posting.

So to tell you a little about myself.. I am a US Army Combat Veteran and a member of the LA Army National Guard. I have about 8 years total military service time. Upon returning from Iraq in 2011, I began my career in firearms training. I am a Certified Instructor for NRA Basic Pistol and I am registered with LSP to conduct Concealed Carry Courses. I am also an NRA Instructor for the following disciplines: Personal Protection Inside the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Refuse To Be A Victim, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, Muzzleloading Pistol, Metallic Cartridge Reloading, Shotgun Shell Reloading, Home Firearm Safety, Range Safety Officer(Chief Range Safety Officer). In addition, I am a Certified Instructor for USAA Archery. At this time, I am in school to become an NRA Certified Training Counselor so that I can certify NRA Instructors for the disciplines I just mentioned. As you can see I love firearms and firearms training. I also enjoy shooting competitions and guns shows as much as the next guy. I have a passion for introducing people to firearms and the training they might need in handling firearms. I am very open minded and I always enjoy hearing input from others on different subjects. So please feel free to message me anytime. I look forward to getting to know some of you and hopefully I can contribute to the site.

Thanks,
    Cody McLemore

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    What does the line through your name mean? I've seen that randomly a few times but haven't gotten around to asking. Thanks.

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    I would guess he was banned for his actions in other threads. Trolling for an argument from posted stories that just didn't make sense or sounded like he was promoting his "services".

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    ^^^I've found that even asking a question gets my posts removed and I keep getting warnings. I'd advise everyone to not even ask an honest question. I'm feeling that if I keep asking questions, I'll end up banned soon too. Oh well.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom