Hello from Alaska

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 264Win

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    HHELLO my;);) Name is Paul but go buy 264Win on the forums. I am retired and spend a lot of time at the side yard range trying to improve my benchrest shooting with my Ruger #1 in 6mm PPC. I also am into amateur radio and church functions. I live about 80miles north of Ancchorage and have neighbors about 1 mile to the south and about 3/4 mile to the North. East and West there are no one for miles. Fishing for King , silver, pink, and dog salmon in season is about 1/2 mile away. Moose spend the winter ranging the driveway and front and back parking lots making getting in and out of the drive a chore sometimes. We had a bore brown bear visit our dumpster once or twice a week last year after the neighbor put salmon heads and guts in there after a fishing trip to Seward. He was just checking for more but never found any thing after the first time. It is a quiet place with much to do outdoors all year round.

LaBelle

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Near Natchitoches
    Welcome!

I used to live in Anchorage - still miss it! Used to have tables at the gun shows at Sullivan Arena show, Palmer High School & Wasilla High School (only in AK!), Egan Center and one down in Soldotna.
    Fun times!

You up near Talkeetna? Sheep Mountain Lodge?

GaryCCR

Off target
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Westbank, La
    bienvenue en bs. i did an alaskan cruise last year, really beautiful. i'd love to spend a bit more time there, more than 5 hours in each port.

Top Bottom