Hello from NOLA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAUC

running from safety
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    NOLA
    Hey everyone!
    My name is Derek and I have been looking for some good LA shooting forums. I am 25, live in New Orleans, and work as a software developer.
    I currently only own a Llama Comanche 3 revolver in .357mag, but have experience with numerous other pistols(colt python, G27, numerous 9mm, etc)
    I recently completed my LA concealed carry class, and have really taken an interest in my ability to protect myself/ loved ones. Which brings me here. I have also been looking for a newer, more concealable handgun to be my CCW. fwiw, I think it may be the M&P9c, over G26, XD9sc, PM9...

Feels good to have the right to choose to protect myself, and I hope to learn/ share more information with this forum as time goes on. Thanks!

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Hey everyone!
    My name is Derek and I have been looking for some good LA shooting forums. I am 25, live in New Orleans, and work as a software developer.
    I currently only own a Llama Comanche 3 revolver in .357mag, but have experience with numerous other pistols(colt python, G27, numerous 9mm, etc)
    I recently completed my LA concealed carry class, and have really taken an interest in my ability to protect myself/ loved ones. Which brings me here. I have also been looking for a newer, more concealable handgun to be my CCW. fwiw, I think it may be the M&P9c, over G26, XD9sc, PM9...

Feels good to have the right to choose to protect myself, and I hope to learn/ share more information with this forum as time goes on. Thanks!

Glad to have you!

Top Bottom