Hello from Stonewall (Shreveport area)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djkt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2011
    Stonewall (Shreveport area)
    I've just got back into guns after being away for about 30 years and talk about sticker shock. I have not got back into hunting, just handguns and I forgot how fun it is to shoot them. Me and the boys really do enjoy it. Great site.

Dennis

Last edited:

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    I shoot out my back door or at a buddies place. One of the advantages of not living in the city limits.

LOL! Must be nice! Know Doc Hall? Had(has?) a junk yard and wrecker service out there? My brother used to drive for him in the ME2 Modified. My brother and I built it in his shop, Quality Frame & Alignment, out of Shreveport.

ME2.JPG

Last edited:

4x4demon

NBK
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Shreveport, La
    Damn Hog, didn't know you knew Uncle Richard.

Welcome from Stonewall youself Dennis. I'm racking my brain thinking of the guys I know named Dennis. Have you lived in Stonewall long?

djkt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2011
    Damn Hog, didn't know you knew Uncle Richard.

Welcome from Stonewall youself Dennis. I'm racking my brain thinking of the guys I know named Dennis. Have you lived in Stonewall long?

I'm a bit older than you (50) we probably know alot of the same people. I've been back about 10 years, I went to school at the old Stonewall high school.

4x4demon

NBK
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Shreveport, La
    I know they went to the stonewall school before it became North Desoto. I've known them all my life. Would I know your kids maybe? Sorry if I'm intruding too much

djkt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2011
    My kiids are young, my oldest just graduated from north desoto. I don't mind the questions. If your parents are from here, I might know them. Is one of the Erwin girls name Cindy?

Dennis

4x4demon

NBK
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Shreveport, La
    Yea, my folks moved out here close to thirty years ago, back when cows outnumbered the people. I graduated from ND back in 03.

Cindy is the second oldest.

djkt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2011
    I moved to Texas in 81 and moved back to Stonewall in 01. Your parents got here about the time I left. There were six of us kids going to Stonewall school at the same time. Back then everybody knew everybody.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom