Hello to All From Chauvin

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cajunlady

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Chauvin
    Hi y'all, it took me a while registering but my diligence paid off.

I happened upon this site by accident and by all means wanted to become a member with so many from our beautiful state. My city is Chauvin in Terrebonne Parish, waaaay down south.

My knowledge of guns is very little and don't own any. I'd like to change both and believe y'all can help me with this.

I do have other knowledge I gained from other places which I believe will come in handy here.

Take care and God Bless! :)

Cajunlady

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Chauvin
    Thanks to all for the great welcome.

man, i would love to live down there! been fishing down there for years.
    Great place to relax and get away from it all.
    welcome!:wavey:

Yes we do a lot of fishing. Waiting for the reds to start moving in, just waiting for that first little cool front.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Hi! Welcome. It's a boys playground around here at times, but there are several great guys who are extremely helpful with the minority gender around here. I know precious little about models, trigger mods, special sights etc, but I've learned quite a bit about shooting due to this site.

Cajunlady

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Chauvin
    Hi! Welcome. It's a boys playground around here at times, but there are several great guys who are extremely helpful with the minority gender around here. I know precious little about models, trigger mods, special sights etc, but I've learned quite a bit about shooting due to this site.

Thanks, good to know on all accounts. Same here on knowledge of guns. I don't own any but don't have a problem shooting when given the opportunity. For now my weapon is my very trained German Shepherd. She is very loyal and stays by my side whether outside or in the house. Just her size is intimidating.

Top Bottom