Help Me Choose an AR !

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Who had them at that price?

More like, who, when, where and condition.

Primary Arms, very recently, $1109 for a brand new rifle. If you don't want to wait on a sale, or hoping that another one occurs, I know that sport optics keeps them in stock at a REALLY good price. I'm going to be buying a DD barrel from them shortly, at well below what I can find them anywhere else for.

Right now g&r tactical has a few other DD rifles, at msrp, but with a free aimpoint PRO. Not as good of a deal as the one I caught, but still a great deal if you're a fan of the aimpoint.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    DD is also running a promo right now for a free DD knife and two additional PMags with rifle purchase from dealers. If your dealer doesn't give you a redemption form you can e-mail them.

SVT Bansheeman

No more laughing dog
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Lockport, LA
    Wow under 1200 for a DD rifle. I spent near 2200 for my DDM4 11 months ago using the build a gun thing on their site. I'm happy with it though. Odd thing was i never heard of Daniel defense until i came here asking what AR i should buy.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    They /routinely/ have Daniel Defense stuff well below retail ANYWHERE else, including the regular FFL pricing on Brownells, not that that means much. I got my MFR 12" from Primary Arms for what seemed like a steal, judging by others' prices. No idea how they do it other than volume discounts, or something.

They were $400 off all in-stock DD rifles.

- - - Updated - - -

Single pin

It also lives under the rail, so this is plenty.

TheFraz

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    I have a sig sauer m400 and love it. Only jammed after a few hundred rounds of steel cased ammo without cleaning in between. Put a $90 bushell trs25 red dot on it and it is accurate enough for plinking around. Otherwise I would go RRA.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom