Help push Anheuser Busch to drop NFL sponsorship

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tanker

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2015
    Metairie, Louisana
    Saw this on another forum and I called the number. This isn't bogus! If you're peeved with the gutlessness of the NFL when it comes to supporting the country that keeps them RICH, please read below:

Anheiser Busch is taking calls about whether it should pull their sponsorship of NFL football. They are upset about the way certain NFL players and teams want to show their lack of respect for our National Anthem, our Flag, and our Country. Anheiser Busch employs 1100 veterans who are also being disrespected along with all other veterans living and dead. These NFL players are uniformed, paid employees of the owners teams and have no right to publicly express their personal political opinions on company time. They can do whatever they want on their own time.

You know how big a sponsor Budweiser is. Their decision, based on this public opinion, could make a tremendous impact on what the NFL does

I just called Budweiser’s special number 1-800-342-5283 and when they answered touched option 1 and gave my opinion and it all took less than a minute. Whether or not you vote, please pass this on to all patriotic Americans and sports fans.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    They are well within their rights to publicly express their personal opinion on company time if the owners have no issues with it, which is apparently the fact since none of the players protesting have been reprimanded. I have no issue with the players protesting. Let them get away with it if they can. I do have issues with spineless leaders who cannot control their employees. This entire issue has been blown out of proportion and I'm sick of hearing about it. All parties involved look ridiculous.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Jerry Jones said early on (very soon after Kapendick did it the first time), "Any Dallas Cowboy kneeling during the National Anthem would be fired!" Then of course, he did the Rockettes dance routine with his team months later.

As smart a businessman as Jerry Jones must be, he is an idiot for allowing himself to be part of that charade of kneeling with his team arm and arm. Had he the balls to fire Dak Prescott, he would have been a legend in Dallas; and all of the country!

Fire Dak Prescott? :bowrofl:

These NFL owners are no less scum than any other moneygrubber! They all got on a conference call and pussed out! Just like everyone (who is not delusional), knew they would! These egotistical megalomaniacs have no interest in pissing off anyone if they can get away with it. They pick and choose their PR battles just like any mega corporations, and they would stomp your child's pet bunny into the carpet if they thought they would make money in the end......or win a Superbowl! ;)

Let's face it, the NFL is not a beacon for players who are MENSA members. You have to coddle infantile dummies, and appease troublemakers when they are a different color than you.

Pas Tout La! You are correct! This is a management problem!

Stonehenge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2016
    Slaughter
    They have every right to do what they want as long as it doesn't conflict with a signed code of conduct agreement. That being said I haven't watched a single game this year, or paid for a single movie or tv show. Because I don't want politics forced into the the things I go to for escaping them. Especially when it's made up bull that supposed to shame me into thinking I'm a horrible person.

Robbie

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   1
    Nov 8, 2011
    Elmwood, LA 70123
    Budweiser (BUD, -0.55%) , one of the NFL’s biggest sponsors, is keeping a close eye on the enduring controversy surrounding protests during the national anthem.
    The company has set up a hotline for customers to leave their thoughts about the protests by NFL players, but says it has no plans to end its sponsorship of the league. Bud Light is the official beer of the NFL.
    Customers who call 1-800-342-5283 are met with a recorded message saying *At Anheuser-Busch, we have a long heritage of supporting the nation’s armed forces, veterans, and military dependents. The national anthem is a point of pride for our company and for the 1,100 veterans that we employ. Please feel free to share your feedback after the tone.*
    YA, IM NOT WAISTING MY TIME MAN

Top Bottom