Help with pond.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Thanks. The bass are really of no concern to me, as there is no room to really fish them. The catfish would be cool to have friend's kids and what not grab a cane pole, and let them catch something.

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    I think I would spray roundup professional. Especially since I know it works and I wouldn't want to spray anymore often.
    Catfish eat bluegill. So keep that in mind. We let kids take bluegill but that's feeder fish. If you can keep them up your catfish will be nice sized and tasty!

ΜΟΡΟΝ ΛΑΒΙΑ

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Or you can go to tractor supply an buy 41% glyphosphate for $50/2.5 gallon. Just as good as roundup, get the one with a surficant as it can easily rain within a couple hours of applying and ruin the job you did. Roundup active ingredient is glyphosphate, percentage depends on what grade you buy. Compare them.
    On the 41%, mix 2 oz per gallon of water for normal stuff and 3 oz for thick brush, shrubs, etc. less than half the price of roundup and does great. Best a consumer can buy and I Havnt found anyone that beats tractor supply price on it yet.

+1 I got some from Tractor Supply a few weeks ago to spray at a friend's school. 2.5 gal for $50.00

Works great I haven't bought the high price Roundup in years. Why pay twice the money for the same 41%

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    +1 I got some from Tractor Supply a few weeks ago to spray at a friend's school. 2.5 gal for $50.00

Works great I haven't bought the high price Roundup in years. Why pay twice the money for the same 41%

Or if you are rural, like me, and Tractor Supply is 40+ miles away, any farmers supply, ie. seed and chemical dealer, will have several different generic versions for $40-$50.

Also for large areas with a water hose close by get one of these: http://www.lowes.com/pd_92497-446-0...rayer&pl=1&currentURL=?Ntt=sprayer&facetInfo=
    071549083656lg.jpg

With 41% glyphosphate set for 3 oz and spray away.

troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central
    I think I would spray roundup professional. Especially since I know it works and I wouldn't want to spray anymore often.
    Catfish eat bluegill. So keep that in mind. We let kids take bluegill but that's feeder fish. If you can keep them up your catfish will be nice sized and tasty!

ΜΟΡΟΝ ΛΑΒΙΑ

bluegill are much tastier than cat fish!

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Decided I'm going to just poison the **** out of it. After killing 5 snakes in 1 hour this morning, I'm just not going to try and clean it out without killing everything inside. Yea. I'm one of those people with a crippling fear of snakes for some reason.

Top Bottom