Here they come..

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Let me see if I can appeal to some of these folks that may not understand how the credit card purcahses work. If you bought a rifle(s) on credit hoping that you would have the only ones left for sale after a total gun ban and you would have realized a nice profit; you now know that gamble didn't pan out. Hey, it happens. Do you think Warren Buffet hit the jackpot on every one of his deals? I think not.

So, now you have a rifle or rifles that are worth no more than what they were worth before the hullabaloo. But here's the kicker. Unless you can afford the rifles you need to understand, that margin call is knocking at your financial door. And everytime you pay only the minimum on that credit card balance cause that's all you can afford, your bank is slowly breaking out the ramrod for you. Now that rifle purchase is an albatross around your neck.

Each month that passes brings a higher cost to your rifle. What will you do about food? What about gas to get to work? What if you pay for school? That accruing interest is like a an olive press; slowly squeezing the oil out of you. Think about how much that rifle is going to have cost in 3 more months, or worse; 6?

Do you want that albatross to fall from your neck? Do you want to stop having cold sweats in the night while you sleep from worrying about the money? Do you want your girlfriend or wife to start having sex with you again?

Take the hit while it's still just only a small life lesson. Sell that rifle for a small loss. To me! See I understand your pain. I know it's embarrassing to admit you took it in the ass! Look, you took a shot. <No pun intended! You heard the chatter. Felt that panic mounting! Knew that anti-gun zealots were sure to win the day. It happens!

PM me! Let me know what kind of albatross your carrying. If it's an albatross that I am looking for, we can get you through this. But, as with an alcohol or drug problem, you have to admit you have a problem. Your problem is time and what you think your NIB or never fired rifle is worth. It's no longer on your side. So come to me with a clear head, and lose the idea of making a profit! That's not reality for you any longer. It's time to cut your losses. To save some dignity (and some interest).

I'll be waiting to hear from you! ;)

:bowrofl:

bayougump

I'm not a smart man
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    Let me see if I can appeal to some of these folks that may not understand how the credit card purcahses work. If you bought a rifle(s) on credit hoping that you would have the only ones left for sale after a total gun ban and you would have realized a nice profit; you now know that gamble didn't pan out. Hey, it happens. Do you think Warren Buffet hit the jackpot on every one of his deals? I think not.

So, now you have a rifle or rifles that are worth no more than what they were worth before the hullabaloo. But here's the kicker. Unless you can afford the rifles you need to understand, that margin call is knocking at your financial door. And everytime you pay only the minimum on that credit card balance cause that's all you can afford, your bank is slowly breaking out the ramrod for you. Now that rifle purchase is an albatross around your neck.

Each month that passes brings a higher cost to your rifle. What will you do about food? What about gas to get to work? What if you pay for school? That accruing interest is like a an olive press; slowly squeezing the oil out of you. Think about how much that rifle is going to have cost in 3 more months, or worse; 6?

Do you want that albatross to fall from your neck? Do you want to stop having cold sweats in the night while you sleep from worrying about the money? Do you want your girlfriend or wife to start having sex with you again?

Take the hit while it's still just only a small life lesson. Sell that rifle for a small loss. To me! See I understand your pain. I know it's embarrassing to admit you took it in the ass! Look, you took a shot. <No pun intended! You heard the chatter. Felt that panic mounting! Knew that anti-gun zealots were sure to win the day. It happens!

PM me! Let me know what kind of albatross your carrying. If it's an albatross that I am looking for, we can get you through this. But, as with an alcohol or drug problem, you have to admit you have a problem. Your problem is time and what you think your NIB or never fired rifle is worth. It's no longer on your side. So come to me with a clear head, and lose the idea of making a profit! That's not reality for you any longer. It's time to cut your losses. To save some dignity (and some interest).

+1,000,000

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA

Do you mind if I borrow that for my Facebook status? :)

Top Bottom