Hey Emperor

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I'll be a monkey's uncle!

I guess this lying bastard DOES have a conscience.

But it's probably so littered with cancer he won't be able to enjoy his Summer.

He was one of the straightest faced liars I've EVER witnessed. And boy, did he have a lot of material to work with!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Too many scandals and lies that he couldn't keep track out it all and gave up? I want to punch him in the face even more now!

Look, I despise the pretender and all who were foolish and down right stupid enough for electing such an unworthy candidate in the first place. The second time around? Okay! Maybe they thought the first 4 years was a mistake. :doh:

But this is not good for the country, no matter how much I am happy to see it come to reality. This nincompoop's administration is so wrought with failure that even the smallest of thug countries think the US is weak, and now everyone in his administration is either being forced out or resigning in shame.

Jay Carney is the pretender's mouthpiece! He is in EVERY morning briefing with him personally, with and without the other cabinet members. I think only Valerie Jarret (maybe Plouffe), knows how crooked the pretender is more than Carney.

Can't wait to get home to hear all the apologists in the media explain.

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    That guy had the most difficult job on the planet. He had to make Obama's lies not look like lies. He had to say everything in a way to make Obama look good even whenever he probably knew what he was saying is false. I think him resigning is good for him. I didn't read the article, but I wouldn't want to be in his shoes either.

--Sent From My Galaxy S4

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Aww. Well, maybe now he'll have more time to shop with the wife for some fresh new Soviet propaganda posters to decorate the walls of their home.

Either way.....Good Riddance, A-Hole! :redfinger:

calcagno45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Gramercy, LA
    Psaki is just as big of a joke, a true puppet. She cannot give definitive answers and only speaks in generalities.

I think Carney's soul was about to explode from the amount of corruption he's been exposed to.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    How is this going to work?:rofl:

On Carney's replacement:

*He is of sound judgment and great temperament,* Mr. Obama said. *He is honest and full of integrity, and I’m sure you will at some point get frustrated with him as well. But it’s going to be hard because he’s a straight shooter and — and a great guy!"

Last edited:

calcagno45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Gramercy, LA
    Emp, do you think think Obama would come out and say "Here is No. 2 who will report that same cover up lies and slander that Carney was spewing. Nothing will change and he will be full sh!t."??

spec50trout

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It's hilarious that when I read the news and saw this headline earlier, Emperor was the first person that came to mind!

Same here, and many others I'm sure.

Don't know 'bout ya'll, but when I read, or see something, and my first thought is, WWES(what would Emperor say) it's a sure sign I need to get a life. That's a compliment btw, sort of.;)

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Same here, and many others I'm sure.

Don't know 'bout ya'll, but when I read, or see something, and my first thought is, WWES(what would Emperor say) it's a sure sign I need to get a life. That's a compliment btw, sort of.;)

There is no shame in obtaining wisdom, my friend. ;)

I only allow a smidgen of my worldly knowledge to be presented here. Believe me when I tell you, I could tell you so many stories.

Now, back to these dirt bags in Washington. Though he had to go, making Shinseki cry in front of that veterans group then demanding his resignation shortly thereafter is exactly what kind of classless crap you should expect out of the pretender.

Does anyone believe the pretender fired Shinseki because he wanted to show the American people how serious he was about the veterans and the scandal?

People have this pretender so figured incorrectly for what really lies beneath.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom