Hey Mickey!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is some fine up there. You have got to be loving the gears and lockers in your toy.
    It has almost been a year since you bought it and I STILL miss it. I thought i was gonna throw up the day we signed the papers.
    I did not want to get rid of it, but had to do it to fund the new ride. Ended up trading my old 4x4 truck into the dealership too on my new one.
    The new 2500HD together with the lift and tires/wheels that i wanted, but it still ain't the jeep. I'll attach a pic for ya.
    Glad you lovin' it and keep sending the pics!!!!!!:D
    uxvagyew3kze9xoqym6s.jpg

Last edited:

BRMedic

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Henderson, CO
    The truck looks awesome bro! So far the only thing I may replace is the transfer case everything else is great. I was only able to make a few trips last month but I plan on doing much more next summer. The first two pics are from a trail off of Guanella Pass above Georgetown, CO its a really easy trail and my father wanted some pictures without driving forever so it fit. The second set are from a trail at the top of Kenosha Pass and its more of a beginner trail for some minor rock crawling stuff. The last photo is where a friend of mine goes plinking near Apex mine. Ill keep you updated and drooling with pics the next time I go out.

Top Bottom