Hey Spanky

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    How can I post up a .pdf file on here?

I've searched and don't see a linky. I've got several good ones I want to post up in the camping section.

penguin

Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    I don't think you can post .wpd, .doc, .pdf, etc with his site. If you want, e-mail me the item and I can host it on my site (unless Spanky changes it).

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    I didn't want to start another HEY SPANKY! So I will give you an update!

I have found Hooters girls to hire, for the next show! They will wear what provided!

Dropping the W and F bomb, works better than Towtruck asking for them extra wet.

IonicDog, drives slow, and giggles alot. But he still hacks at skeeting.

I am a light weight drinker... Period.

Sorry you couldn't make it.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Ok, do we want girls advertising the site that know nothing about the site!?!

Its all about the boobies~ I will give them a crash course, but some dont need it. Our waitress last night suprised the hell out of TowTruck when she described in detail her last deer she shot, with which weapon, distance, weight, etc etc. We all cried ********, until she heard us across the room.

Towtruck was in love, but he still didn't get her number.

melisa

*Banned*
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    Oh lord! I just don't know about that! I mean boobies are nice but there are lots of older guys on here that don't want to see that kid of stuff! They have a little bit more class!

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Oh lord! I just don't know about that! I mean boobies are nice but there are lots of older guys on here that don't want to see that kid of stuff! They have a little bit more class!

Then we will have to revoke their man card... Its a running joke Melissa. Nothing in bad taste.. This is us joking around...

melisa

*Banned*
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    Oh lord! Well if we do get boobies at the show, I have to approve! The last car show I did we got boobies and all they did was walk around with the boyfriends!

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    Damn, if I'd have known we'd have had waitresses willing to show the goods at a gun show, and knew about guns, I'd have gotten drunk there first, then at Outback, then at Ricochets instead of just at Outback and Ricochet's.

melisa

*Banned*
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    In other words Mel wants to be the only pair in the deck. :mamoru:

Umm, NO! I want people who know about the site, people that can answer questions about the site, people that can actually help promote the site!

Boobies can do that yes but I don't want stupid girls with just good looks trying to promote something they know nothing about!

CrkdLtr

Sep 12, 2006
    Umm, NO! I want people who know about the site, people that can answer questions about the site, people that can actually help promote the site!

Boobies can do that yes but I don't want stupid girls with just good looks trying to promote something they know nothing about!

So what BS needs is something Comparable to PETA's Lettuce Ladies..

So we need some BS Canons then? :cool:

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La

I really like your thinking.

Crusader

Dec 4, 2007
    My vote

Hey I'll be 72 in November and my vote is for really stuiped good looking grils with really good looking boobies that don't know crap about guns. I am willing to teach them how to handle their weapons. The only way you get my man card is from my cold dead hand. :mad:

melisa

*Banned*
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    Honestly! To let all of you know..I handle the marketing for this site and it will be my choice whether or not there are boobies at the show!

And sorry if any of you are upset!

Also you have no say so if you were NOT at the last show! So, thanks for your opinion!

CrkdLtr

Sep 12, 2006
    Honestly! To let all of you know..I handle the marketing for this site and it will be my choice whether or not there are boobies at the show!

Also you have no say so if you were NOT at the last show! So, thanks for your opinion!

Oh alright. :cool:

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans

It was a joke! OMG!!!!!!! ADD much?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom