Hi, Jen from West Fel Parish, now in Denham Springs area

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JenRN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2014
    Hey y'all!
    New to the site. Really joined this to learn mostly and get advice on different things.
    My boyfriend is so beyond SUPER knowledgeable (as he is somewhat recently retired career officer in the military).
    I've always hunted and been around guns, but I basically know how to aim and rarely ever actually miss. SOOOO All of the logistics and stuff are way out of my realm of knowledge!
    So please be patient and explain far more than you probably think you should if I ask questions... I assure you, I won't be offended that you "dumbed it down" for me! Haha!
    Thank y'all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JenRN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2014
    Thanks y'all!

And one things for sure, my daddy taught me good aim... But that's where the girl in me quit paying attention! Lol!

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    What firearms do you prefer? Do you range shoot, what do you hunt? All kind of great knowledgeable folks here......and some great vendors who won't rip you off! Ask away for any questions you have and you'll have all kinds of experts chime in. I've learned a lot from these clowns, err I mean firearm experts!

JenRN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2014
    Thanks y'all!

And yes, I'm a Registered Nurse! I can totally save your life but I'm not shooting lingo pro! Haha! Trying to learn though!

And I'm glad to hear its a great group! Hoping to learn a bunch! ... I hate feeling dumb!

tsi_engineer

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2014
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Thanks y'all!

And yes, I'm a Registered Nurse! I can totally save your life but I'm not shooting lingo pro! Haha! Trying to learn though!

And I'm glad to hear its a great group! Hoping to learn a bunch! ... I hate feeling dumb!

My wife is also a RN. I'm trying to get her a little more involved in shooting than she is currently, but can't force it. Maybe we will bump into you guys sometime.

Top Bottom