Hi!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    I just joined and thought I would say Hello!! I moved to BR 14 years ago from Wisconsin. I had gotten away from hunting and shooting some years back, and am now getting back into target shooting and reloading. Wow, I never saw anything like this, as far as reloading and gun supplies go, not the best time to start shooting again, is it!!
    Here’s a little about me: I have an AR-15, and WAITING for a new RRA 20” SS upper; I have reloading equipment, and WAITING to find primers and powder. I do have a supply of store bought ammo, and I’m doing some 100 yard shooting at Sherburne, while WAITING for a membership at Plao Alto to open up. LOL, off to a slow start.
    Anyway, I’m glad to have found this site, (seeing lots of good info) I hope to meet some of ya along the way!
    Charlie

bayougump

I'm not a smart man
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    I just joined and thought I would say Hello!! I moved to BR 14 years ago from Wisconsin. I had gotten away from hunting and shooting some years back, and am now getting back into target shooting and reloading. Wow, I never saw anything like this, as far as reloading and gun supplies go, not the best time to start shooting again, is it!!
    Here’s a little about me: I have an AR-15, and WAITING for a new RRA 20* SS upper; I have reloading equipment, and WAITING to find primers and powder. I do have a supply of store bought ammo, and I’m doing some 100 yard shooting at Sherburne, while WAITING for a membership at Plao Alto to open up. LOL, off to a slow start.
    Anyway, I’m glad to have found this site, (seeing lots of good info) I hope to meet some of ya along the way!
    Charlie

Welcome to BS

jchebert1979

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Lafayette, La
    Welcome to the board. Myself and another new member will probably be at Sherburne on Saturday morning. If you feel like going out there, hit me up and we can try to meet up.

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    Welcome!!!
    ara6urym.jpg

Top Bottom