High Country 09 Speed Pro Bow

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KEMOSABI

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    I HAVE THESE JEWELS IN STOCK....they are speed demons but very very smooth and quiet,light is a understatement.The bows weigh 3 1/2 pounds,thats it...Im shooting 65 lbs on my hunting rig,shooting 80 gr. gators and im getting 330 fps..no string silencers and its whisper quiet....The bow is new for 2009 and in very limited supply....They sale for $749.00 on sale $699.00...New forged riser is strong and very sleek w/custom grip and all the bells and whistles....I highly recommend a test shoot if nothing else...This model takes the place of the speed force 08....The Iron Mace is still better than ever also....Shooting the same arrows as above at 64 lbs im at 318 fps...One pin out to 40 yards is very nice....try the new High Country speed pro arrows and you w/be set for life...Super light weight w/stiff spine for high poundage bows at screaming speeds.....Holler to test shoot one of these....

Kemo

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    I HAVE THESE JEWELS IN STOCK....they are speed demons but very very smooth and quiet,light is a understatement.The bows weigh 3 1/2 pounds,thats it...Im shooting 65 lbs on my hunting rig,shooting 80 gr. gators and im getting 330 fps..no string silencers and its whisper quiet....The bow is new for 2009 and in very limited supply....They sale for $749.00 on sale $699.00...New forged riser is strong and very sleek w/custom grip and all the bells and whistles....I highly recommend a test shoot if nothing else...This model takes the place of the speed force 08....The Iron Mace is still better than ever also....Shooting the same arrows as above at 64 lbs im at 318 fps...One pin out to 40 yards is very nice....try the new High Country speed pro arrows and you w/be set for life...Super light weight w/stiff spine for high poundage bows at screaming speeds.....Holler to test shoot one of these....

Kemo

Wow... that's impressive. 1 pin to cover 15 - 40 yards? That's a fairly flat shot. What's the let off %

Troop

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    Is the draw length adjustable, or does one have to order draw length specific models? I'd like to come by and test one/possibly buy one next week (if the hurricane doesn't destroy us), but I'm 2 hours away and would like to make sure my 30" draw length is in stock.

What's the deal with the High country speed pro arrows - or they required for the bow? What's the price on a dozen?

I have an old Bowtech Alliegance - is the speed pro as quiet /smooth as this model?

Last edited:

KEMOSABI

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    80% let-off
    Draw lengths are 27-30 inches adjustable w/drawstops..I set up all bows either w/my stuff or yours,tune the bow to the shooter,set up arrows if needed and have the buyer shooting and in good spirits after spending his Rat-Hole,LOL.....Bow is screamin fast but very smooth and NOOO torque.....I have them in stock,ready for a new home......Call me to come by and shoot it one on one...I usually try to sell by appointment,allowing me to totally concentrate on the task at hand......
    shane 337-303-7294
    kemosabiarchery@gmail.com

the speed pro arrows are great ..5.5 or 6.6 grain per inch....29 inch arrow w/80 gr field tips weigh 300 grains....I just sold a bow to Chris Albert ,he hunts Lake Ophelia ..We set him up w/G5 Drop Away rest,Toxonics 1Pin Fiber Optic Site,Doinker Stubby 3" Stabalizer,peep site and Loop.Shooting 29 inch speed pro arrows 335 FPS...One pin out to 40 yards is prettty dog gone nifty....I set my pins 35-45-55-65-75-85 yards..It will stack them at these yardages quiet easily...........call me to shoot one.I also have the iron mace on sale also.Its shooting 320 FPS at 65 lbs....Its 4 lbs and 1/2 inch longer than speed pro...Sale Price $599.00 Bow Only...Regular $699.00

sPEED pRO aRROWS ARE $75.00 1/2 dOZ OR $150.00 dOZEN FOR .001 STRAIGHTNESS
    .003 STRAIGHTNESS 1/2 dOZ $62.50 dOZEN W/DIAMOND VANES $125.00

i WAS SHOOTING ACC SHAFTS FOR 20 YEARS.I NOW SHOOT SPEED PRO ARROWS...THEY ARE WORTH THE MONEY.....!!!!!

CALL ME TO SET UP A SHOOT..
    SHANE
    CALL ME

SHANE ROBICHAUX
    337-303-7294

KEMOSABI

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    YUP,AGAINST MANUFACTURE DEFECTS AND WORKMANSHIP....Ive seen them dry fired and still shoot as b4...In the old days a dryfire meant total distruction,lol..I know,i blew up a few already..LOL....

KEMOSABI

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    09 speed pro

Do u still have any of those bows in stock?

yup,just got fresh batch of rt handers 27-30 inch,60-70 lb Barnsdale limbs..list $799.00 oct sale $699.00 ....

they come pre set to 29 inches 70 lbs...I usually set your length and tie on loop for you..Also have them rigged out w/Speed Pro arrows 5.5 gpi or 6.2 gpi...001 straightness....They are pretty badd azz !!!!.....
    Call if you w/like to try one out.I welcome you to come by and shoot b4 you buy....They weigh 3.5 lbs,Thats it !!!! Solid Barnsdale 13 inch limbs .Bow has over 7 inch brace height and shoots average 320 fps @ 63 lbs 29"s....
    very fast,super smooth no torque and quiet as they come..Its the only line I carry.....

Kemo 337-303-7294

Top Bottom