WTS: HK 512

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bakwoodz

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Belle Chasse, LA
    Just like the title says I have a RARE HK 512 semi auto 12 Gauge shotgun. Info i pulled off the internet about it. This weapon is the predecessor of all HK/Benelli semi-auto shotguns and was manufactured by Franchi for Heckle & Koch exclusively for Germany's Elite GSG-9 Counter Terrorist Unit and West German Bundes Forces. It was never intended for export or civilian sales in the USA. However, there was a production over-run of ~ 358 units, and only 343 were actually imported in 1990 by Kiesler Police Supply of Indiana, USA. Gun has a 19.5 inch barrel, 7-shot capacity, express rifle sights (folding), factory sling swivels, and a wooden stock. It also features a 'Man-Cutter' adjustable choke designed to send the pellets in a vertical oval shot pattern in hostage situations - or alternately, to dump all of the shot into the main body of the target when turned horizontally

asking $1400obo as I do have a box (not pictured and not 100% its the original box since it has zero markings) and owners manual.
    Located in Belle Chasse, on the reserve base. Call or text 208-250-5698

20130726_111141_zps78921864.jpg

20130726_111054_zps8ea9ef7b.jpg

20130726_111038_zps8c10fb40.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom