WTS: HK 9mm expert

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jstokes1

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Houma
    HK 9mm Expert
    -bought this pistol brand new about two ago and just really don't use it much anymore (which can be evidenced by the lack of wear around the flared mag well). Have shot around 600 rounds down the pipe without so much as one issue; only brass has touched this handgun. Comes with 5-18 rd jet funnel magazines (one is missing a spring though) and has the jet funnel flared magazine well already installed from the factory (which is hard to find), plus has the original case as well. Pistol does have the match grade trigger in it. This is by far the most accurate pistol that I have ever fired in my hands and will give you 1-2" groups at 25 yards. I regularly banged steel plates at 50 yards with consistency at the range I frequent, but would you expect anything less Hk? Looking to get $1100 shipped for everything.

2ptxn2o.jpg

nv1dv4.jpg

99flll.jpg

1hfdz5.jpg

If anyone has any questions or wants more pictures, just shoot me a message and we can exchange information. I take payment through either paypal gift/regular (add 3% to total price if you do not use the gift option), USPS MO (not preferred due to possible logistical issues, but will accept this), and of course face to face if you are in the area; I go back and forth between Houma and Monroe/West Monroe.
    This listing is crossposted.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom