HK USP .45

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I just bought one, and I have to say, I understand the love. This thing may as well be magical.

We've lost another one...

images

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Ha! Well, I've always had a strong dislike for polymer pistols, but I'm loving this thing. I hated shooting the Glock, not big on XD or XDM, etc. This thing just feels great, and it points like an extension of my arm.

I'll get some miles in with my G17 tomorrow, but with the one I shot at The Shooter's Club, I enjoyed the feel of it and it was more accurate than i was. I imagine once I try an HK, divorce will come soon after.

skwurlking

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2012
    Pineville, LA
    I'll get some miles in with my G17 tomorrow, but with the one I shot at The Shooter's Club, I enjoyed the feel of it and it was more accurate than i was. I imagine once I try an HK, divorce will come soon after.

If you're ever up in my area (Central LA) you're welcome to fire a mag or two through mine. You'll buy one.

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    Does the HK 45 have the same trigger mech that the USP does?? I own a P7, and love it, and bought a USP, and flat out could not shoot the thing due to the trigger reset. Traded it ASAP. I have never fired the HK 45 but wondering if the Black Forest elves upgraded the trigger system?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jerry1090
    Top Bottom