HK45C - SELL or TRADE

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

MilOperator

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Metairie, LA.
    ** SOLD **

I have a new (3 month old – less than 20 rounds fired) Heckler & Koch HK45C (not USP) up for SALE or TRADE. Included are 3 factory magazines with both the “pinky-rest” and “flush” floor plates and a Hogue slip-on grip enhancer. The tactical light in the pics is NOT included. I have $1,300 invested.

Will SELL for $1,000 or TRADE (partial trade plus cash or maybe 2 guns) for smaller .45s like Glock 36, Glock 30, Smith & Wesson CS45, Springfield XDS 45, etc. in good condition. TRADES must be of equal value to my HK45C.

I am in the Metairie area. Face-to-face legal deals only and you must be 21.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

p1337266633855025.jpg

Last edited:

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge

MilOperator

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Metairie, LA.
    You are incorrect. It is illegal for a dealer with an FFL to sell a handgun to anyone under 21. Sales within the same state between private individuals requires that both parties be of 18 years of age or older.

http://www.legis.state.la.us/lss/lss.asp?doc=78703
    http://www.legis.state.la.us/lss/lss.asp?doc=78747

Yes, but federal law states that is is legal for someone 18 to own a handgun and illegal for someone to sell them one. Screwed up I know but I don't want the ATF knocking on my door so I will stay safe and make the statement that I will only sell to those 21 and older. It's not worth the risk.

I appreciate the info but I am not wanting to get into a legal debate... just wanting to sell or trade and do it safely and as legal as I can.

Last edited:

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Yes, but federal law states that is is legal for someone 18 to own a handgun and illegal for someone to sell them one. Screwed up I know but I don't want the ATF knocking on my door so I will stay safe and make the statement that I will only sell to those 21 and older. It's not worth the risk.

I appreciate the info but I am not wanting to get into a legal debate... just wanting to sell or trade and do it safely and as legal as I can.

Actually federal law says it is illegal for a licensed dealer (FFL) to sell them one. A private party may sell them one. You have the right to sell to or not sell to whomever you choose but federal law does not prohibit you from selling to someone over 18.

chootem

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Lockport
    What is the difference between these and the USP's? Ignorant when it comes to H&K's... Trying to learn more about them though... Thanks

MilOperator

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Metairie, LA.
    Just SOLD it. Thanks for looking everyone.

I am new here. should I delete the post or just mark it sold?? Forgive me but this was my first post here. I figure removing the post might be ignorant of me. Thanks.

Last edited:

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    In addition to what the rules say you should also close the thread after it is sold. This keeps dummies from bumping your thread months or years later asking "is it still available".

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?64186

KEEP YOUR SALE/TOPIC 'UP TO DATE':
    Edit your Thread Title with "SPF(Sold pending Funds)," "Sold," "Traded," "Gone" etc.
    This is to aid the moderators as well as buyers by knowing what the current status of the Sale AD is and whether it's still available.
    In your original post, click Edit, then Go Advanced and edit the title from there.
    *Please do not reply to your thread to mark it Sold.*

MilOperator

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Metairie, LA.
    In addition to what the rules say you should also close the thread after it is sold. This keeps dummies from bumping your thread months or years later asking "is it still available".

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?64186

KEEP YOUR SALE/TOPIC 'UP TO DATE':
    Edit your Thread Title with "SPF(Sold pending Funds)," "Sold," "Traded," "Gone" etc.
    This is to aid the moderators as well as buyers by knowing what the current status of the Sale AD is and whether it's still available.
    In your original post, click Edit, then Go Advanced and edit the title from there.
    *Please do not reply to your thread to mark it Sold.*

OK, will do.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom