Holster For Wife To Train

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bayoutrigger

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    Alexandria, La.
    My wife is taking 2 day defense pistol skills course. She carries a Bersa Thunder 380. She will need an OWB belt holster and 1 mag carrier. She is not to use her CC holster.

Any recommendations? Kydex or leather make a difference? I suspect much of training will take place outdoors.

Thanks for your suggestions.

TxShooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    East Texas
    Kydex or leather should boil down to how much you're willing to spend and personal preference. I would recommend something with an adjustable belt loop. Holsters that fit a male fine will often cant too far inward on a female, so something you can adjust is always a plus. Several of Safariland's holsters come with a set of shims that go between the holster and beltloop; that'd be a start.

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    My wife is taking 2 day defense pistol skills course. She carries a Bersa Thunder 380. She will need an OWB belt holster and 1 mag carrier. She is not to use her CC holster.

Any recommendations? Kydex or leather make a difference? I suspect much of training will take place outdoors.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Does she plan on using this holster for carrying later on? If not, since this is just for a class, just get some uncle mike's or bulldog holster.

drewg27

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Baton Rouge,LA
    i have a fobus paddle holster for a kel-tec .380 that is so comfortable. i found it on ebay for $22 after shipping cost.i enjoy it for OC and going to the range.

Top Bottom