Holsters you are interested in?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 6cyclone6

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    BATON ROUGE
    Comfort is secondary to concealment for me in this particular case. I see people claiming to ankle carry g27's but I have been unable to do so. I have to be 100% discreet for my job.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Im lookin for a good iwb setup for an fnp-9. Willing to let you borrow gun to make a mold if need be

I can do that! We will just have to figure out the style you want and we can go from there

Comfort is secondary to concealment for me in this particular case. I see people claiming to ankle carry g27's but I have been unable to do so. I have to be 100% discreet for my job.

I will research some Ankle holster designs. I know there are lots of materials used, and then there are some designed to hole a traditional holster. I will look into some ideas. The 27 is a very small pistol and should be able to be concealed easily with most normal guy pants.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge

What kind of pants are you trying to conceal in. I put a 26/27 blue gun in my sock and you couldn't see it in straight leg jeans? I was just playing around, getting some ideas. Yeah it might bump your pants as you walk, but it doesn't "Print". My April order is going to include some nylon webbing and industrial velcro, I have a special request from a member for a inner belt design for a USPSA rig I am going to try out, I am sure the same concept he wants will work perfect for getting a secure hold around your ankle, but I don't know how comfortable the nylon would be.

Now to rig a nylon cutter...

Voodooman

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Youngsville,LA
    I still want one for my S&W 686 with the 6" barrel. If there's not enough demand for the 6" just use my gun like we talked about so you're not buying a demo gun just for that.

6cyclone6

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    BATON ROUGE
    Mostly just typical dress pants. I normally wear fairly loose fitting pants, nothing crazy. I just haven't had any luck with the typical holstersnon the market. It seems like they put the gun at the worst possible angle for concealment.

kk5fe

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    Covington
    Id like a 1911 pancake style but in a 3 inch barrel length. Specificaly I have a Colt Defender but I believe it's the same as any 3" 1911.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    hk usp 45 with a pm inbound on details id really like to see that i dont see to often.

PM responded, I DO have an HK USP demo gun in .45!

Sig Sauer P239. The 9mm frame and the 40/357sig frame.

Help me out with the sig numbers, I have a couple of sigs, p220 and 226

Looking for a belt slide holster for a Kahr CW45

I will put a couple of Kahr's on my next order, along with a Glock 30. I get a price break at 5, but I have to wait 3-5 week sometimes to get some of the guns in.

These are the demo's I have now, I reinvest all funds from the business back into the business right now, so the IRS might not like me, but I want to be full independent and debt free if I ever leave my day job.

Glock 17
    Glock 19
    Glock 26
    HK USP .45
    HK P7M8
    M&P Full Size 9/.40
    M&P Compact 9/.40
    XD-9
    Sig P220
    Sig 226
    Colt 1911 with 3/4 rail
    CZ75B
    Beretta 92/96
    S&W J frame
    S&W K Frame
    Ruger SP101

I also have my personal Gun collection I can make holsters from... I won't list everything here but I do have 1911's in different configurations and some common carry guns.

If you want to order something, I will order a demo gun FOR any gun I can FIND with a paid holster order.

Nick

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Hey Kcinnick,

Is this your alter ego store you talk about working @??? Where have ya been??
    http://arm-binders.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Leather-Arm-Binders.jpg

You remember those 1/2 of cows you saw at my house? I have been turning them into belts. I am going to have to make a holster week next week. I was going to try to get to holsters today, but I got rolling on belts and I am somewhere around number 20 right now, I need to get through 4-6 more so Ashley can pretty them up why I work the next 3 days. It is amazing what just letting a belt sit after finishing can do with the oils moving around in the fibers after working it. I should have some nice belts Sunday at EAPS if anyone is interested. I finally found a strap good enough to replace Snapneks belt that he had to send back cause it was too small, its the brown one as the main picture on my facebook page.

Oh, and you left your leather scraps when you picked up your shirt.

And yes I just ignored your link.

jguilletjr

Saw Bones
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Lafayette, La
    As many of you know, I am going to start offering holsters for sale in the very near future.

I am going to place a demo gun order soon, and I was interested what is in demand. I already have guns for:

Glock 17
    Glock 19
    Glock 26
    S&W J frame
    Beretta 92fs
    Colt 1911
    Sig 226

I really didn't do any research when picking those demo guns, I just caught them on sale the past few months.

I plan on purchasing

M&P
    M&PC
    HKP7
    Ruger SPO1
    Smith K frame

What else out there should I consider? The first two designs I am going to offer are:

This Style IWB with or without reinforced throat

and a basic Pancake design.

I am also going to work up a 1911 design for themcfarland and then offer that up once I get it figured out.

I will also offer something that resembles the Galco scout for those super compacts (PF9, LC9, etc.)

Let me know what Firearms/style of holster you are interested in Purchasing so I know what I need to work on for the local market. I would prefer to test holster sales local before I start shipping them out. I have a couple out there in testing, and the design I have posted is very comfortable IMHO, but I am a little biased. I hope to be pushing belts Nationally starting early March, so give me some ideas. I am going to place a large blue gun order soon.

Thanks for your feedback in advance.

Nick

I saw a "Remora" at a gun show in Lafayette, I tried it with my Sig and found it real comfortable. Also tried it with a Springfield XDM. You might take a look at them. Where is your business located in BR?

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    Just bumping this thread for the guys that are on the fence.

Nick's work is amazing, and intuitive, I did not know exactly what I wanted, only what I didn't and he went from there.
    I will buy more from him.
    I have worn his holster everyday, and this is a full size 1911, and long ass days some times driving, and napping if I got tired. It holds up well, as you would expect, and it also is very, very pretty lines if that matters to you.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    That's not because the holster was made for a G26... its because it was a Galco holster. I'm surprised she didn't jump out on her own.

I know, I know.... It was two days before the Advanced Concealed Carry class and I was trying to find something that would allow me to run my P with a TLR-3, and they had a G26/light combo holster. I now have Blade-Tech OWB for all my guns with TLR's and need to get some custom IWB hybrids for same.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom