Holsters

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Rey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Prairieville, La.
    I almost ordered a Crossbreed holster then someone told me to check out Old Faithful holster so I did, now really undecided asking for feedback if you are familiar with either one of these holsters. Thanks

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Crossbreed is a A++++ Holster, expensive but worth every penney, have one for my CZ-75P01, hell they will even replace the holster if your Kydex cracks 10 years in the future, and Old faithful is the exact same holster, just not as much CS behind it and you save alot of money finishing it yourself.

benorth

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I have an Old Faithful and have been pleased with it. I did the stage 3 I thin. The kydex was formed, just had to cut and sand the edges. Overall, was an easy task and the save in money was nice. I am now using a Ferrara holster since I got my G19 and have to say it is comfortable, and a nice fitting holster.

Mr. Rey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Prairieville, La.
    I have decided to order the Crossbreed holster SuperTuck. It has been only 3 weeks, 4 or 5 to go. I will get back with reviews after I receive it and use it. After the research I have done Crossbreed was my choice.

homeslice

Be honest.
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    St. Charles Parish
    Great choice! Don't forget to wear the holster around the house with a good belt to allow the leather backing to form to you. This also depends on which leather you opted to go with. Overall, you will not be disappointed. The way the holster balances the weight across greater surface area really helps. Reholstering is fantastic. And let's not forget how much more slim it is overall.

Northshoreboar

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Madisonville
    Any holster recommendations for the M&P Shield? Want iwb and considering either the crossbreed supertuck or minituck. Afraid the combat cut of the supertuck might be uncomfortable with no undershirt in la heat

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Any holster recommendations for the M&P Shield? Want iwb and considering either the crossbreed supertuck or minituck. Afraid the combat cut of the supertuck might be uncomfortable with no undershirt in la heat

JM Custom Kydex.

Northshoreboar

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Madisonville
    I was afraid the n82 would be too hot for louisiana. Does it work well in the summer? Also does it distribute the weight ok? I would prefer it over the crossbreed due to the one clip

Last edited:
    Top Bottom