HOme Defense Tactics Manual

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peacemakr72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Looking for some direction on the purchase of Manuals for the referenced subject. Lots to chose from but hopefully someone here has bought and read so I can avoid spending money on useless drivel.
    I busted a con that was in our neighborhood several months ago. He was wanted and was casing our homes. We have had several burgularies recently in an adjacent housing area and one man was beaten badly. I want these to pass on to my adult children as well as perusing them myself.
    Any suggestions would be great.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I had picked up one of the Thunder Ranch videos (actually on VHS so you know how long ago that was!) called Tactical Carbine. Certainly not as good as in person, but it gave a taste as to what a class with him would be like. That might be useful before dropping $1000+ on a class.

peacemakr72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Attending Class

Attending class is a possibility. However when I finish reviewing the material and making use of the information at my own home I want to pass this on
    to my children. Class attendance is out of the question for them. Hoping someone on the site has bought books they were happy with.

Top Bottom