home invader was killed after forcing his way into a Slidell home

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Batwing6

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2023
    Slidell
    Hell, if they would bring back public hanging, there would be a lot less crime. Don't get me wrong, this was the most effective way and cheaper for the tax payer. I find it quite interesting that the police took out 2 full size pick up truck beds of evidence. There will be more to this story!!!

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    1694057283524.gif

BluewaterLa

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Slidell La
    they had a post on the face crap page stating that a shot was fired accidentally in the persons home and no need for alarm because no one was injured or hurt.
    Guess that was all bull crap since this article was released.

or was this a separate case, either way the crime and drug problem around here is getting out of hand and most of it goes under the rug so the residents ''feel safe''

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    they had a post on the face crap page stating that a shot was fired accidentally in the persons home and no need for alarm because no one was injured or hurt.
    Man, I'm confused. The original story said someone was pronounced dead at the home, and someone else was in the hospital in stable condition. Now, no one was injured?

BluewaterLa

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Slidell La
    Man, I'm confused. The original story said someone was pronounced dead at the home, and someone else was in the hospital in stable condition. Now, no one was injured?

Dont do face crap often but was scanning for a part needed for my tractor and decided to check the feed of gargage.
    The STPSO face crap page posted about calls coming in on shots fired in a slidell neighborhood and multiple units on site. The statement there was accidental discharge in the owners home and no injuries.
    As mentioned this could be separate but the same night/ morning ?

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA

or was this a separate case, either way the crime and drug problem around here is getting out of hand and most of it goes under the rug so the residents ''feel safe''
    That was a separate case in a different neighborhood.

Giguhbyt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2019
    New orleans
    Hell, if they would bring back public hanging, there would be a lot less crime. Don't get me wrong, this was the most effective way and cheaper for the tax payer. I find it quite interesting that the police took out 2 full size pick up truck beds of evidence. There will be more to this story!!!
    Pretty sure they won't bring that back for obvious reasons.

deuce2626

Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jul 21, 2023
    Slidell
    It was in my neighborhood. The police haven’t released much info to the public, but word is it was drug related. They seized a bunch of drugs from the house.

Top Bottom