Home Invasion Drills

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CavalryJim

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    1) Have gun in hand
    2) Fire at said intruder
    3) Sic Reilley's ass on said intruder after his/her being disarmed

Well, theoretically, that would be the case. Until I purchase said gun, I've got the alarm set, the field hockey stick by the bed, and Reilley hates people approaching the house. He usually barks and lunges at the door. Although there are probably better ways.

You named your male dog...Reilley?

psPDSOP0008.jpg

<southpark>Don't be gay Sparky. Don't be gay.</southpark>

ReilleysMom32

Drunkie
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    NOLA
    You named your male dog...Reilley?

psPDSOP0008.jpg

<southpark>Don't be gay Sparky. Don't be gay.</southpark>
    Yes, I did. it's the Irish-Gaelic way of spelling it:

The boy's and girl's name Reilly \re(il)-ly\ is of Irish and Gaelic origin, and its meaning is "outgoing people". From a different root as the similar-sounding Riley.
    Reilly has 1 variant form: Reilley.
    Baby names that sound like Reilly are Risly and Rolly.
    Reilly is a very rare male first name and a very popular surname (source: 1990 U.S. Census). Displayed below is the baby name popularity trend for the boy's name Reilly. Click here to compare Reilly with related baby names.

Problem? Lol

ReilleysMom32

Drunkie
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    NOLA
    Wait a minute! You left Metairie cause I live there? Is that what you're implying?

No, I had a stalker who knew where I lived. It was really irritating that I couldn't be at the house by myself without him trying to come to the house and calling my one roommate to find out if I was home. That's pretty much why I moved out of there, so that he wouldn't know where I was living anymore.

That, and I absolutely hated the traffic. Now it takes me 18 minutes to get to work and 6 minutes to get to campus :D

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    That's not good. Not all the guys in Metairie are crazy, btw (me, well, I'm not crazy BECAUSE I live in Metairie :) ). I knew someone that had a problem like that when I was at UNO (many years ago). Her dad and her brothers were over one day when this guy came over. She hadn't told them about the problem until he knocked on the door. The three of them pushed the guy around a bit, explained the situation to him, and he never came or even called back. Its a shame, but sometimes that's what it takes...

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    No, I had a stalker who knew where I lived. It was really irritating that I couldn't be at the house by myself without him trying to come to the house and calling my one roommate to find out if I was home. That's pretty much why I moved out of there, so that he wouldn't know where I was living anymore.

That, and I absolutely hated the traffic. Now it takes me 18 minutes to get to work and 6 minutes to get to campus :D
    Thats sad RM I would hate to think what would happen if you scared my 23 year old daughter enough to make her move.Just let a slAKer or two know if it happens again.:mad:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Thats sad RM I would hate to think what would happen if you scared my 23 year old daughter enough to make her move.Just let a slAKer or two know if it happens again.:mad:

We will offer them cookies. :) Just give us their address, and I'll turn the oven on after I prep the dough...

ReilleysMom32

Drunkie
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    NOLA
    It's better now. I moved to a neighborhood with only a few people on my block. Something about the neighborhood getting 8'-12' of water seems to have scared a lot of people off :rofl:

But in all seriousness, I got really fed up with living out that way. And Reilley didn't have much of a yard. Now he has all of the levees along the lakefront and all of West End to go romp and be a jackass if he wants to :)

ReilleysMom32

Drunkie
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    NOLA
    Note - never eat anything Courtenay makes.

Nah, I'm usually a good cook, as long as I follow the recipe. But I have become a slight expert in dealing with nasty roommates and have learned a few tricks:

Chocolate Ex-lax in the brownies and milk
    Visine in their juice
    Leaving passive-aggressive notes
    Piling their trash/dirty dishes on their bed
    Hiding the laundry detergent to prove a point that they don't actually wash their clothes

Those are just a few things I've had to do.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tstevens42
    Top Bottom