honestly how bad do you really think its going to be?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    hopefully this will just blow over...but i doubt it

Don't hold your breathe.....this is bigger than you all think. Children were murdered and the gun grabbers aren't going to go away quietly until they get they're way. The antigun campaign has grown so much larger since 12/14. Those that were silent or indifferent in the past have come out of the closet. Remember...20 children under the age of 9 were murdered....with a gun. If the left was looking for an excuse to start a war...they have it now.

Monaco

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    New Orleans
    Well... This is what I think... (The short version.)

• In 1913 some bankers hijacked the US and since then, have financed both sides of every war using our income tax dollars. (These people also financed Hitler.)
    • Every President since Kennedy has been put into office by these bankers. The President does not run the country.
    • These people want to take away our liberties, destroy the constitution, run a dictatorship and decrease the population to 100M. (The reason they're pro-abortion and pro-gay is not for equal rights, it's because on paper it translates to less people.)
    • They let us have our guns in hopes that we would kill each other. That didn't work so they provoked the Civil War.
    • These psychotic people will will crash planes into buildings and stage mass shootings to ignite gun-control and ultimately disarm US citizens.
    • The reason they are so hellbent on gun-control because it's the the LAST LEG keeping our country "free" from tyranny.

How will they take us our guns? The Liberals, of course. They'll believe anything.
    How can we save our country? The liberals again, are the key. Think of them as a very big swing state:

The liberals are not inherently "evil", they're just very gullible- which is why the media preys on them. Many of them are young people and scared women who need to latch on to things like "HOPE" and "Change we can believe in". The good news is that it is possible to reverse this brainwashing by taking the time to educate them with "TRUTH". The liberals do not know the error of their ways, but as long as this nation is divided, they have complete control. The time is now to stop insulting the liberals and reach out to them as fellow Americans. I believe truth and freedom will appeal to them more than hope and change.

Again, this is just what I think based on the information I have gathered and I do not expect you to blindly believe me.

Monaco

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    New Orleans
    Do not doubt these people for one second- they know how to pass laws. Remember prohibition?
    Hell, they were working on legislation LAST NIGHT behind our backs:

U.N. Will Re-Attempt Arms Trade Treaty Blocked By NRA ...

ThinkProgress-by Aviva Shen-3 hours ago
    The United Nations voted late Christmas Eve to once again take up a global ... Rifle Association that suggested the U.N. would revoke American gun rights. Member states will try to negotiate an agreement at a conference ...

AND THEN THERE'S ALL THIS ****!!!

Christmas Eve gun horror: Two brave firefighters shot dead while ...
    South Texas Police Officer Shot To Death On Christmas Eve
    Durham woman kidnapped at gun point on Christmas Eve day
    Man arrested after Christmas Eve shooting near NH-Maine border
    Spate of Christmas Eve Attacks Recharge National Conversation on Gun Violence
    Christmas Eve Shooting Under Investigation In Pace
    Holiday Heartbreak: Sidewalk shooting kills man on Christmas Eve ...

7 Wounded In Christmas Eve Shootings
    Christmas
    Eve shooting kills 1, injures 3 on Beale

Bellaire shooting victims remembered as good, hard-working men

5 juveniles shot in Christmas dispute in LR

Two people shot in Birmingham on Christmas Eve

Police identify city Christmas Eve shooting victim

Three People Shot At Christmas Eve Celebration
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-briefs1226-2-homicide-20121225-6,0,5380690.story
    One killed, another wounded in Christmas Eve shooting

Tulsa Police Identify Man Found Shot Dead Christmas Eve Morning ...

Last edited:

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Well... This is what I think... (The short version.)

• In 1913 some bankers hijacked the US and since then, have financed both sides of every war using our income tax dollars. (These people also financed Hitler.)
    • Every President since Kennedy has been put into office by these bankers. The President does not run the country.
    • These people want to take away our liberties, destroy the constitution, run a dictatorship and decrease the population to 100M. (The reason they're pro-abortion and pro-gay is not for equal rights, it's because on paper it translates to less people.)
    • They let us have our guns in hopes that we would kill each other. That didn't work so they provoked the Civil War.
    • These psychotic people will will crash planes into buildings and stage mass shootings to ignite gun-control and ultimately disarm US citizens.
    • The reason they are so hellbent on gun-control because it's the the LAST LEG keeping our country "free" from tyranny.

How will they take us our guns? The Liberals, of course. They'll believe anything.
    How can we save our country? The liberals again, are the key. Think of them as a very big swing state:

The liberals are not inherently "evil", they're just very gullible- which is why the media preys on them. Many of them are young people and scared women who need to latch on to things like "HOPE" and "Change we can believe in". The good news is that it is possible to reverse this brainwashing by taking the time to educate them with "TRUTH". The liberals do not know the error of their ways, but as long as this nation is divided, they have complete control. The time is now to stop insulting the liberals and reach out to them as fellow Americans. I believe truth and freedom will appeal to them more than hope and change.

Again, this is just what I think based on the information I have gathered and I do not expect you to blindly believe me.

Welcome back Kevin!

swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Not sure which is the most pathetic. Those paying that or those selling them for that.

I find this statement puzzling, especially coming from you. Let capitalism work. Its not like charging $50 for a loaf of bread or a gallon of water when you have the monopoly. High capacity mags are a luxury and the market dictates what the price shall be.

Last edited:

stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    Don't hold your breathe.....this is bigger than you all think. Children were murdered and the gun grabbers aren't going to go away quietly until they get they're way. The antigun campaign has grown so much larger since 12/14. Those that were silent or indifferent in the past have come out of the closet. Remember...20 children under the age of 9 were murdered....with a gun. If the left was looking for an excuse to start a war...they have it now.

I am with you Cujo. Politicians are whores. They will vote for whatever they think will get them their job back come election time. The anti-gun crowd has steadily grown since the Clinton years, and this horrible school shooting has turned a LOT of people who were more or less indifferent about Black Guns into being completely against them. And they aren't keeping it to themselves, and they aren't all liberals. I think this is here to stay.

And for those who think the President can't do anything via Executive Order, since when has the past ever dictated what can happen currently when it comes to Presidential powers?

ejt1469

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    New Orleans
    With the ridiculous amount of hypocrisy and complete FAILURE of the first AWB, I can't imagine them convincing congress to do it again.

As La Pierre said it's a piece of legislation made up of complete lies and fear and did absolutely nothing to solve the problem.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I think they will NOT reinstate the original AWB. They either go BIG or go home this time.

Assuming they want to solve the "problem." However, to them, the problem is an armed populace (see signature line below).

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom