Hoodies in the summer!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Wow thats a damn shame, from what I've read (unconfirmed) it took the NOPD a good while to respond as well. Nothing against the NOPD, they have their hands full and I fully support those brave men and women. Scary situation for sure.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Wow thats a damn shame, from what I've read (unconfirmed) it took the NOPD a good while to respond as well. Nothing against the NOPD, they have their hands full and I fully support those brave men and women. Scary situation for sure.

It's a pain in the butt just to get around uptown, with all the construction, poor road conditions, frequent stops, and single lane in each direction....

drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    Is CC out of the question since it was a restaurant?
    At one point it depended on the type of liquor license the place had, not sure what the law in LA is currently on restaurants. But what are you going to do when three armed thugs come busting in with pistols?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    At one point it depended on the type of liquor license the place had, not sure what the law in LA is currently on restaurants. But what are you going to do when three armed thugs come busting in with pistols?

Be a good witness for the prosecution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Be a good witness for the prosecution.

And this^, relatively shortly after not being shot! ;)

I will say, if gun wielding scumbags ever do this and want to start herding the victims in a back room or cooler, and any of you are one of them; you'd better start planning on you surviving. Quickly!

I can't remember a story like this where herding victims ever ended well for any of them.

See: Louisiana Pizza Kitchen Murders in N.O. as an example!

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    This restaurant is surrounded by $400,000 - $1,000,000 homes!! Saint's coach Rob Ryan's 2,000,000 home is 6 blocks away.

That's why I never moved uptown. My brother and some friends love that life style. But I prefer a newer home with parking and a garage and decent roads, and safe enough for my kids to play outside. Uptown just isn't the life for me.

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    That police chief leaves a LOT to be desired. Why does NO have such poor luck with Police Chiefs? Maybe Newell Norman from Jefferson or Greg Champagne from St. Charles could give him a refresher course. He and his (moron) puppetmaster Landrieu always appear AFTER THE FACT to explain why nothing was done or could be done but what they're gonna do ... until the next brazen crime occurs and this dumbass duo appears to excuse away why the bad men got away. The NO cops must be going nuts that these two 'tards are in charge. Moral HAS to be in the negative percentile.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom