House Dems Abandon "Deem and Pass"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tadpole

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2009
    Denham Springs, La
    It is not useless to put them on the street. If we don't stand up now, we never will get the chance again, they will just keep doing the same thing. They have to go.
    That bill will be in the courts for a long time. If they are not there, they can't protect it and block due process. We need to show them the power of the vote stop this nonsense. It can be torn apart with new people in office.
    Don't roll over and say nothing can be done, it can. The media will tell you different, and that lie repeated enough times seems to be fact. Turn them off and turn them out.

pallnet

I like chicken..
    Rating - 50%
    2   2   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    Slidell
    From what I understand there are a few more very bad things they will push through before Nov.. Immigration reform (legalizing all aliens=more votes for them and Obama) and Cap N trade (Huge azz taxes on businesses which will trickle down to everyone who works). All three of these will seal the fate of America as we knew it.
    I'm 100% correct when I say Obama pops an instant woody the moment he shakes hands with dictators. America will be his land to rule over unless he's driven out of office. We all know he has no plans of leaving the White house. I hate to think negative but I feel like since he's taken a crap on our Constitution up to this point that he will do something to where he's permanently in office.
    Just my .02

FishingBack

Slave to Society
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    It is not useless to put them on the street. If we don't stand up now, we never will get the chance again, they will just keep doing the same thing. They have to go.
    That bill will be in the courts for a long time. If they are not there, they can't protect it and block due process. We need to show them the power of the vote stop this nonsense. It can be torn apart with new people in office.
    Don't roll over and say nothing can be done, it can. The media will tell you different, and that lie repeated enough times seems to be fact. Turn them off and turn them out.

We surely aren't giving up. We have to rally and throw our weight behind legal challenges and state-based opposition.

Top Bottom