How did you find out about BS.com?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    A friend of mine told me that the people on this board were all A holes, so I had to see for myself. When I realized that my friend was the A hole and everyone here was pretty nice, I decided to stay.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    I think it was Tim at Puglia's in Metairie or was it Lenzey (papachuck) that told me about the site 2 years ago? Since then,I'm hooked!

Last edited:

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Back in the dark days of 2008 I was just getting interested in guns. One Friday a guy at work (FALfan) asked if I wanted to buy his AK. I told him that I would let him know. Well on Monday I went to work and told him I would take it. He apologized and said he didn't think I was serious and he sold it on a local gun board. He helped me find another AK on Classic Arms and told me about BS.com.

YoungGunner86

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 17, 2008
    Baton Rouge/ New Orleans
    The 1st time I went to Precision to test out and practice with my 1st firearm (G19) I bumped into Teddy (aroundlsu). He gave a me a lot of pointers and let me pop off a few rounds on his suppressed HK USP 45. Then he recommended that I start going to the monday night mock match shoots at precision and that I check out bayoushooter.com.

I've been here ever since reading and learning. I've even done some buying and selling on this site. I am ever grateful that it is here at our disposal.

Thanks, Teddy.
    And thanks, Spanky.

Top Bottom