How long for state?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarronJ

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Mandeville, LA
    Well mine has been there since beginning of Dec and that is through a dealer. With others paperwork.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

CarronJ

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Mandeville, LA
    My dealer called they pulled his envelope and said it wouldn't be long. That was like 2 weeks ago. He has already received some of the ones he mailed in the same packet as mine last week but not mine. Crazy.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    My dealer called they pulled his envelope and said it wouldn't be long. That was like 2 weeks ago. He has already received some of the ones he mailed in the same packet as mine last week but not mine. Crazy.

I need to call and find out. :(

CarronJ

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Mandeville, LA
    I know that's how I feel. But I'm letting him take care of it. Crappy thing is I bought the suppressor last June from a dealer out of state.

CarronJ

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Mandeville, LA
    Ok an update. I actually signed my paperwork 25 Nov and just received it today. From what I understand they are back processing nfa paperwork they had put it on hold to process chp's and chp's only. Hope y'all get yours.

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    Called this morning. She said they're just about to start on the ones received in January.

That sucks but at least you now know.
    The main office manager Wyndi Chifici is really a nice person and has been nothing but professional, efficient and courteous whenever I have had occasion to contact her unit.
    Her stuff is wired tight and if she said your forms will be processed soon you can bank on it.

meplatgroup

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    That sucks but at least you now know.
    The main office manager Wyndi Chifici is really a nice person and has been nothing but professional, efficient and courteous whenever I have had occasion to contact her unit.
    Her stuff is wired tight and if she said your forms will be processed soon you can bank on it.

I just want to second this. PLEASE be incredibly polite and professional when talking to Wyndie. Also some of my recent forms have been signed by Mary McLennon. We just don't want to get a reputation as a bunch of pushy assholes.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I just want to second this. PLEASE be incredibly polite and professional when talking to Wyndie. Also some of my recent forms have been signed by Mary McLennon. We just don't want to get a reputation as a bunch of pushy assholes.

I'm always a gentleman. :)

Chris88

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    St Charles Parish
    When I started sending in the paper work for my sbr's I was told that the lady that use to feel out the paper work quit. She use to take two weeks. Now the person that has that job takes any where from two weeks to two months. And my paper work has been taking two months.

Top Bottom