How many of you activated your NRA Armscare Firearms insurance this past week?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Did you activate your NRA Armscare insurance this week?

• Total voters

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    I love the LSA and the NRA.

Here is my question, why is the NRA lifetime membership a freaking $1000!!?? If they had only 100k people sign up for that, that is a shitton of money!! It is $100,000,000 to be exact!! Just imagine if they had a million, then it is a BILLION DOLLARS!!

I just wish a lifetime membership was more reasonable, that is all I am asking.

Wasn't there a thread on here saying it was $300?

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Wasn't there a thread on here saying it was $300?

That was for a very short time and you had to jump through so many hoops it wasn't even funny. I called from Afghan and talked to a woman for 30 minutes and she couldn't get it done. When I finally called back they said the offer was over!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Because just like 'The Reverand Jackson' they have NO interest in WINNING, just in prolonging things and profiting as much as possible from it.

I'll not be rejoining an organization with a 100+ year history of being AGAINST gun-owners!

Just wondering, if the NRA really is against gun owners, why is Glock, Inc donating $115,000 to four NRA organizations in less than 15 minutes at the GLOCK booth at the NRAAM?

Is there some kind of conspiracy, or is the NRA really that good at BSing everyone- including the gun industry itself?:confused: You'd think they would have caught on by now to the fact that they were supporting an organization that's out to get them and their customers....:dunno:

Just asking.

ejt1469

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    New Orleans
    but the National rates for business insurance arranged by the NRA are much cheaper.

Very shortly after Katrina and way before any of the bigger insurance companies started writing policies in NOLA, I was able to drop Citizens and get a homeowner’s and auto policy from 21st Century via the NRA at good rates.

Also, you can currently get a Lifetime Membership for $750 and you can pay it $25 at a time every 3 months.

ejt1469

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    New Orleans
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by Nomad, 2nd
    Because just like 'The Reverand Jackson' they have NO interest in WINNING, just in prolonging things and profiting as much as possible from it.

I'll not be rejoining an organization with a 100+ year history of being AGAINST gun-owners!

Just wondering, if the NRA really is against gun owners, why is Glock, Inc donating $115,000 to four NRA organizations in less than 15 minutes at the GLOCK booth at the NRAAM?

Is there some kind of conspiracy, or is the NRA really that good at BSing everyone- including the gun industry itself?:confused: You'd think they would have caught on by now to the fact that they were supporting an organization that's out to get them and their customers....:dunno:

Just asking.

oleheat, don't bother, you're wasting your time.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    That was for a very short time and you had to jump through so many hoops it wasn't even funny. I called from Afghan and talked to a woman for 30 minutes and she couldn't get it done. When I finally called back they said the offer was over!

Oh that sucks... I didn't even try. Don't want to be spammed for a lifetime about different ways the NRA can make money off of me. And to those that said you can "easily" get them to stop, try it. I sent emails, I called, I hit the unsubscribe button... I'd still get garbage in my inbox and mailbox.

Much rather support the LSA

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom