How many Saiga 12 owners out there?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saiga1287

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Syracuse, NY
    How many saiga 12 owners on this forum? Post if you are and a pic of your beauty! Here we go! Saiga12mags.jpg

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Don't have any pics of it currently, but I have one. Been a year long project trying to get it where I want it and functioning properly, hopefully she'll run right this weekend. It's been a love/hate relationship so far, much more on the hate side.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    I've got one I converted myself, and I have pics of it on the site somewhere. Nothing fancy though, just a SAW grip and a 6 position adjustable stock, but unlike speedracers, mine will chew through anything you feed it. Been wanting to get the barrel threaded for internal choke tubes, just never got around to doing it.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I've got one I converted myself, and I have pics of it on the site somewhere. Nothing fancy though, just a SAW grip and a 6 position adjustable stock, but unlike speedracers, mine will chew through anything you feed it. Been wanting to get the barrel threaded for internal choke tubes, just never got around to doing it.

I got mine already converted and has involved a lot of undoing previous "fixes" as well as being a vodka special. It's been...fun.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    You guys still haven't gotten your 030's? Holy ****...I haven't followed that stuff in a while, figured y'all got them a long time ago. I think I'd be a *teeny* bit upset.

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    You guys still haven't gotten your 030's? Holy ****...I haven't followed that stuff in a while, figured y'all got them a long time ago. I think I'd be a *teeny* bit upset.
    I didn't jump, didn't like the sound of the whole deal but maybe now this stuff with legion will bring us some cool **** :bravo:
    http://legionusainc.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=32
    But I also don't trust websites with left eject AK photos on them :mamoru: reminds me of Hollywood :zombie: I would say in time some nice stuff will be imported, it's just cheaper not to be the first kid on your block with it sometimes.....sometimes that is...

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Finally snapped a quick pic. Here's how I got her...

s12_2.jpg

And here she sits now. De-pimpified, crappy finish and bondo blasted off, properly welded holes and Gunkoted, proper trigger guard installed, K-Var stock & PG. Simple and clean. Now I just need a couple spots refinished after the recent round of work.

s12_1.jpg

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    What is the deal with the legion and red dragun s12s?

I notice they have and added magwell and a different gas block.

I REALLY would want that sv-98 they are claiming they can import but scammers gonna scam.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom