** HOW NOT TO SELL AN AR ** 600 round per minute AR-15 for sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

daygooz3v

Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    New Orleans, LA
    Dude, screw the ring, give your girl an AR-15 with a halo sight that shoots 600 rounds per minute... If it's meant to be she will say yes, if it's not... well then you'll still have your AR instead of some shiny rock.

Only tricky part would be where you could propose and somehow pull the AR out of your ass when you get on your knees..

Im pretty sure my girl would appreciate an ar more

blakegill66

Don't tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Metairie
    NOLA_Jack my friend has his own weapon of the same make, he has a 100 round drum and put hundreds possibly thousands of rounds through his. Then I bought mine bout 3 packs of ammo (20x3=60) had some fun then stuck it in the closet. I got promoted now I work 80 hours a week and figure someone will have more fun with it that me with it in my closet.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I bought mine bout 3 packs of ammo (20x3=60) had some fun then stuck it in the closet.
    Buddy has a 100 rnd drum and we cleared it in 8 seconds
    So, you only filled the 100 round drum to 60 and cleared it? I'm so damn confused right now.

I work 80 hours a week and figure someone will have more fun with it that me with it in my closet.
    Thought you were getting married, and thats why you were selling it... either way, congrats on the girl or the promotion, whichever it is.

Last edited:

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    So, you only filled the 100 round drum to 60 and cleared it? I'm so damn confused right now.

Blake has his AR, he put 60 rounds through it. His friends has the SAME AR, and using a 100 round drum, put a hundred rounds through it in 8 seconds. Since they are the same make, and I'm assuming both have slide fire, it can be assumed (I guess), that his has the same fire rate.

Or at least I THINK this is what the OP is getting at..

blakegill66

Don't tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Metairie
    Yes Chad that is exactly it. He brought it out one day flew through over $100 in ammo and I just had to have the same thing

NOLA_Jack just trying to be a jack....well i'll stop there

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Yes Chad that is exactly it. He brought it out one day flew through over $100 in ammo and I just had to have the same thing

NOLA_Jack just trying to be a jack....well i'll stop there

No, I'm just confused by all of this. Sightmarks are the same as eotechs, 500 dollar price reductions in half an hour, its almost like the sky is falling.

blakegill66

Don't tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Metairie
    I obviously offended the eotech lovers...I do apologize from the bottom of my heart but I do not like eotech. Its my personal opinion and I know I share that opinion with roughly less than .014% of the world

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I obviously offended the eotech lovers...I do apologize from the bottom of my heart but I do not like eotech. Its my personal opinion and I know I share that opinion with roughly less than .014% of the world

Its ok, I like natural lean cuisine more than ruth's chris... but they're pretty much the same thing anyways

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    haha NOLA_Jack you are so funny, you must have tons of friends on here!!

You know it, ask leonidas :D

Compared to other people on this forum, I know practically nothing about firearms, my knowledge is a grain of sand to their beach. I would go so far to say that I'm probably bottom 5% in knowledge here, and I still knew this was some bullsh*t. So if I saw it, I'm sure almost everyone else did too, which means I don't think your sale is going to fly too well here.

I wouldn't have busted your balls as much if you didn't know what you have, if you were honest about what you had, or if you would've picked a number even near the right neighborhood, but personally I don't see your posts as stemming from ignorance or inexperience. If I had to pick a word it would be closer to fraudulent.

Last edited:

Jester

I thought it was funny...
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    New Orleans Area
    NOLA_Jack my friend has his own weapon of the same make, he has a 100 round drum and put hundreds possibly thousands of rounds through his. Then I bought mine bout 3 packs of ammo (20x3=60) had some fun then stuck it in the closet. I got promoted now I work 80 hours a week and figure someone will have more fun with it that me with it in my closet.

Question 7: if two trains leave Chicago, one going due east at 70 mph and one going SSW at a rate of 60 mph, will either of the conductors need to use the bathroom before the end of their shift. Note: show ALL work.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom