How to Find Owner of Key's ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Was cutting grass on family land today in Ragley La. and up pop's a set of key's with an attached dog tag.

Guy's name is Stinson, M.J. USMC

Don't want to post his Military I.D.# just yet.

Key chain has 8 key's on it, So i'm sure he would like it back.

Anyone with a lead on finding this guy ?

I would like to return the lost key's. Thanks' ahead of time.

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    Maybe try the phone book?

Or bring it to a recruiting station and see if he is still active/reserve? They can contact him via email.

carlosd321

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Walker
    They can call milpay or their version of sidpers and he get his last known address. I work with a marine reserve unit they may look into it if the recruiters wont

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Was cutting grass on family land today in Ragley La. and up pop's a set of key's with an attached dog tag.

Guy's name is Stinson, M.J. USMC

Don't want to post his Military I.D.# just yet.

Key chain has 8 key's on it, So i'm sure he would like it back.

Anyone with a lead on finding this guy ?

I would like to return the lost key's. Thanks' ahead of time.

Plug it in Google. You may find something...

JR1572

Google says there's a Michael Jay Stinson in Ragley, LA.

Wow! How hard was that?

JR1572

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Trespassing would be my first guess ?

We have since gated the place off in January, Whoever was out there shooting up and throwing down dirty needle's will have to find a new spot.
    And you are still nice enough to give his keys back? You must be a nice guy :]

Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    Found keys on bourbon st one night. 3 am getting off the elevator in the parking garage, we hit the alarm button and the car was parked right in front of my car. I unlocked it and threw the keys on the floorboard.

MOΛΩN ΛABE

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    My friend found some keys at Harrahs so they went around the garage trying to find the car and were intercepted by the police before they ever found it. Apparently security noticed them on the CCTV walking around the garage with the remote trying to unlock a car.

Now would be a great opportunity to tell him to stay the hell off your property.

Trespassing would be my first guess ?

We have since gated the place off in January, Whoever was out there shooting up and throwing down dirty needle's will have to find a new spot.

That is damn scary that there could be dirty needles hanging out waiting to get you.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Yep, I wore snake boot's yesterday to cut grass with. Beer can's and condom's we did'nt mind so much.

Shooting up on the old place has Got To Go !

Anyone up to test drive a Jeep ?

My friend found some keys at Harrahs so they went around the garage trying to find the car and were intercepted by the police before they ever found it. Apparently security noticed them on the CCTV walking around the garage with the remote trying to unlock a car.

Now would be a great opportunity to tell him to stay the hell off your property.

That is damn scary that there could be dirty needles hanging out waiting to get you.

killdee

Wanderer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    BR, LA
    Yeah well, I like to see and hear just HOW the key's were lost and as an added bonus the main key is for a Jeep.

Anyone up for a little ride ?

Be careful. My wife's elderly uncle owned some land in Beauregard Parish, and whenever he went up to inspect or hunt on it, he was frequently met by armed trespassers who told him to get off of "their" land. He wasn't up for a shootout, and law enforcement had no success in finding any of the outlaws. Absentee landowners face some serious challenges over there.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Be careful. My wife's elderly uncle owned some land in Beauregard Parish, and whenever he went up to inspect or hunt on it, he was frequently met by armed trespassers who told him to get off of "their" land. He wasn't up for a shootout, and law enforcement had no success in finding any of the outlaws. Absentee landowners face some serious challenges over there.

happened to me once upon a time. i was young and stupid enough to welcome the fight. leo's arrested the bastards, one did some time for armed trespass and had an oustanding warrant.

I'm a fan of well placed (and secured) game cameras now instead.

Top Bottom