Howdy! New Conceled Carrying Mama!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tex223

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Michigan
    Hello!! Finally got my CPL here in Michigan.. no one better mess with my while I am grocery shopping at Walmart ;) I have a S&W .38, but looking for a Ruger LCP .380 that I can carry within my waist band or hidden in my bag better. Also there is a major ammo shortage here so if anyone can share a good online site for bulk buys that would be great... looking for .380 .38 TIA

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Welcome! A good place to look around at ammo prices is http://gun-deals.com/ Put your zip code in, and it gives you cost per round shipped.

Just my personal experience, check out the trigger on that LCP before you buy one. Not trashing the LCP, just is one nasty trigger, in my personal, unprofessional opinion.

ldn0125

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Just my personal experience, check out the trigger on that LCP before you buy one. Not trashing the LCP, just is one nasty trigger, in my personal, unprofessional opinion.

Ruger has made some changes to the LCP. Whereas the trigger was horrible -- long and hard -- it isn't as bad now. I was anti-LCP - would never recommend it, especially for ladies but now that I've shot the ones that are being manufactured currently, I wouldn't hesitate to consider it. The sights are improved as well.

Cabela's had .380 Remington UMC Mega Pack today for $81.99 each. With clubcard shipping, it was a totally acceptable price for me.

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Ruger has made some changes to the LCP. Whereas the trigger was horrible -- long and hard -- it isn't as bad now. I was anti-LCP - would never recommend it, especially for ladies but now that I've shot the ones that are being manufactured currently, I wouldn't hesitate to consider it. The sights are improved as well.

Cabela's had .380 Remington UMC Mega Pack today for $81.99 each. With clubcard shipping, it was a totally acceptable price for me.

Good to hear they did some work on the trigger. Love the size if the LCP.

Top Bottom