HP Touchpad UPDATED Links

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    dont be mad Rahllin, I just checked my wives email and found this:
    Dear Valued Customer,

We are writing to you regarding your recent Barnes & Noble order for "HP TouchPad Tablet with 16GB Memory".

Due to unexpected customer demand for this item, our inventory was depleted prior to your order being processed so we are unable to fulfill this item as requested. Consequently, we have canceled your order and you will not be billed for this amount.

You may see an authorization on your credit or debit card for the order, but please be assured you will not be charged. The authorization will be released in accordance with your bank's policies.

We sincerely regret any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Sincerely,

Barnes & Noble

Customer Service

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    dont be mad Rahllin, I just checked my wives email and found this:

Awww... now I have no REAL reason to be PO'd lol. Oh well. I really didn't NEEED it, but it was a fun idea for only $100. Oh well, at least they apparently didn't charge my account, so I don't have to keep an eye out waiting for a refund!

tigertaylor1

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Houma, LA
    Awesome. I just got my cancellation notice too. That is the third one now all from different places. I would buy one also if anyone ACTUALLY gets any.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    Dang, if I would have known slickdeals would see a thread with 2000 pages, 30,000 replies and 8,000,000 views, I would have picked up a second one at Office Depot on Saturday for one of you guys, but not you Baton Rougers or Gonzalians. You guys stink like Europeans.

Last edited:

cajuncutter

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2007
    Shreveport
    I hope the get stuck with them and then realize they are going to have to drop the price down to the $100 and $150 just to get rid of them like Best Buy and Walmart did LOL

cajuncutter

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2007
    Shreveport
    Also guys go to your local best buy I hear a lot of people are getting them this past evening. Shipments are apparently coming in. But do not call whatever you do it just alarms the employees to call their friends. A lot of times store managers won't tell their employee's about these type of clearance items..good luck!

cajuncutter

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2007
    Shreveport
    Update: I had a buddy that was going to get his wife to go with him to pick us up some over in McKinney Texas however they got there and were laughed at in the store and said they had sold all 45 that morning 2 hours before the store opened (handed out tickets to the crowd) So I watched the in store checker and they poped up here in Shreveport. I hauled @$$ to Best Buy and picked one up. I felt guilty that I was alone and my buddy tried to get me one and I couldn't return the favor. At the register next to me an older woman had a early 20 something with here so she was able to get 2. I thought at first from over hearing them in bits and pieces the you could get a 16 and a 32 so I asked. They said no but if I had a friend they/I could buy another. So I was walking out and I over hear them loud and clear talking about ebaying the damn things. I get to my truck, scan the parking lot and see a couple of teenage punk looking kids, easy target. I walk over and say "hey how would you make a quick easy 10 bucks?!" He said heck yeah so I got my buddy one. I could not believe people were not flocking to the store. As I leave it is closing time and they close the store with a pile of these things still there. I get home play with my new toy and wife gets ticked I won't share. So I get up in the morning and roll over to BB at and arrive at 8:35. No one standing at the door. I get out and plant my (__/__) in front of the door. This dude sticks his head out hands me a ticket and says be here at 9am or we will sell it. Needless to say I did not move. All of a sudden a couple of guys get out of their cars and walk up with the same ticket and them with in 5 minutes cars came from every direction. With all this said guys you need to follow this in stor checker. Put in your zip and check inventory. Do not call if it says they have it in stock.....haul @$$ soon as it says your store has it and if they say they do not, have the checker available on your smart phone and ask for a manager and tell him you know they have it and stand your ground, show it to them. Good Luck!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat17006&type=page&sourceId=1218303031697&sourceType=product&skuId=2842056&productId=1218303031697&itemId=1557736&contract_desc=2+YEARS+NEW&pageMode=searchmode&AID=10597222&PID=5142027&SID=skim10361X688391Xeaac36a7d4b2a6dc11378f537d02cb3c&URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bestbuy.com%2Fsite%2Folstemplatemapper.jsp%3Fid%3Dpcat17006%26type%3Dpage%26sourceId%3D1218303031697%26sourceType%3Dproduct%26skuId%3D1945595%26productId%3D1218303031697%26itemId%3D1557736%26contract_desc%3D2%2BYEARS%2BNEW%26pageMode%3Dsearchmode&ref=39&CJPID=5142027&loc=01

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...geMode=searchmode&ref=39&CJPID=5142027&loc=01

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom