Human Rights?? WTF, Over

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATSOFLA

Gunsmith for Sheepdogs
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Covington
    First off, before you get all bent, I do believe in basic human rights.

But, really? Read this crap!

Universal Declaration of Human Rights 16-30

The right to Copyright as a Human Right?

The right to a job? and join a UNION?

The right to "Social Security"-affordable housing, medicine, education, and childcare, enough money to live on and medical help if we are ill or old?

How about The right to get off your ass and get a job and provide for yourself? If you can't then I guess you are just a victim of natural selection.

Are we not at the point of devolving as a species and society due to the perpetuation of lazyness, ignorance, and social paracitism?

1- 15 I pretty much agree with though, even though the UN is so full of crap I can smell them all the way down here over the oil stink:D.

Universal Declaration of Human Rights 1-15

biggie1447

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2010
    Slidell
    a guy i use to work told me this once about humanity.

"Homo-sapien is the only species on the planet that doesnt cull the herd, the idiots and the week benefit and thrive because the hardworkers and the intelegent are used to carry society allong."

all you have to do is look at congress to see the effect of the lack of natural selection on the human race

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    30. No One Can Take Away Your Human Rights.

That tells the story..........if you believe that lemee sell you some .........your description here ..

Anyone with superior force can and will take away all your rights, the fear of force stops this....grow a set of admit your a girl

Sell your fun stuff and buy a weapon.....where'd I hear that .......

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    5. No Torture. Nobody has any right to hurt us or to torture us.

14. The Right to Seek a Safe Place to Live. If we are frightened of being badly treated in our own country, we all have the right to run away to another country to be safe.

15. Right to a Nationality. We all have the right to belong to a country.

17. The Right to Your Own Things. Everyone has the right to own things or share them. Nobody should take our things from us without a good reason.

22. Social Security. We all have the right to affordable housing, medicine, education, and childcare, enough money to live on and medical help if we are ill or old.

23. Workers’ Rights. Every grown-up has the right to do a job, to a fair wage for their work, and to join a trade union.

24. The Right to Play. We all have the right to rest from work and to relax.

25. Food and Shelter for All. We all have the right to a good life. Mothers and children, people who are old, unemployed or disabled, and all people have the right to be cared for.

26. The Right to Education. Education is a right. Primary school should be free. We should learn about the United Nations and how to get on with others. Our parents can choose what we learn.

27. Copyright. Copyright is a special law that protects one’s own artistic creations and writings; others cannot make copies without permission. We all have the right to our own way of life and to enjoy the good things that art, science and learning bring.

28. A Fair and Free World. There must be proper order so we can all enjoy rights and freedoms in our own country and all over the world.

These are all crap to varying degrees.

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    31. The Right to Enlightenment when reality reaches up and bites you on the ass and you realize that numbers 1 thru 30 are just words on paper / screen. :rolleyes:

Art

Last edited:

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    30. No One Can Take Away Your Human Rights.

That tells the story..........if you believe that lemee sell you some .........your description here ..

Anyone with superior force can and will take away all your rights, the fear of force stops this....grow a set of admit your a girl

Sell your fun stuff and buy a weapon.....where'd I hear that .......

No, they cannot take away your RIGHTS.

THey can kill you, or threaten you into GIVING them up.

But they cannot TAKE them.

(Prevent, sure, but you ALWAYS have the right to fight to the death (Theirs or yours) to preserve them.)

...Remembering something about 'inaliable rights':D;)

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    No, they cannot take away your RIGHTS.

THey can kill you, or threaten you into GIVING them up.

But they cannot TAKE them.

(Prevent, sure, but you ALWAYS have the right to fight to the death (Theirs or yours) to preserve them.)

...Remembering something about 'inaliable rights':D;)

un hunh..........what ever you say doc

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Ummmmm. Doesn't the constitution already protect these rights? I think what they want is the right to rob business and support stupid lazy people.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    No one can take your rights, and you can't give them up. Other people CAN, however, violate your rights, or you can choose waive them. They are always there though.

They should also include the golden rule (of the many "Golden Rules"):
    He who has the guns makes the rules.

So you'd better have a gun if you intend on preserving your rights.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    I once heard a wise man say, "nobody owes you anything, your not entitled to anything. Not even your parents owe you anything. If you get anything from someone it's a gift, thank them, and go on your way. You have to learn and be able to make it on your own!"

But, of course, in America, far too many are sitting around waiting on those that "have" to give it to them.

That's a defeatist and destructive attitude.

Top Bottom