Hunter Safety Ed Field Day?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Isaac-1

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2011
    DeRidder LA
    Does anyone know what is included in the Field Day portion of the home study hunter safety course, I can find almost no information about it online other than it is different than the traditional field day portion of the 2 day standard course.

thanks

audioshooter

On Target. Send It.
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I did it at bass pro. I sat through the class which was pretty much the same as the home study. At the end we had to shoot pellet rifles to pass. really basic and easy class.

cbr900son

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    broussard la
    I went to patterson after doing the online class. The next day we sat thru a short presentation, took a test and then went go shoot skeet to show we know how to handle a gun.

Isaac-1

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2011
    DeRidder LA
    Thanks, my wife decided she wants to get a hunting license and did the online part already, just has to wait for a field day around here to do that part. I am old enough to not legally be required to need it by a few months, plus took the class many years ago in Jr. High. The amazing thing is afte all these years I am still on file with the state, ordered a duplicate copy of my card a year or so ago, just had to give them name, age, and I think city it was issued in. Reading over her shoulder on the home study part it seems they have added a lot sense then though.

cbr900son

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    broussard la
    Thanks, my wife decided she wants to get a hunting license and did the online part already, just has to wait for a field day around here to do that part. I am old enough to not legally be required to need it by a few months, plus took the class many years ago in Jr. High. The amazing thing is afte all these years I am still on file with the state, ordered a duplicate copy of my card a year or so ago, just had to give them name, age, and I think city it was issued in. Reading over her shoulder on the home study part it seems they have added a lot sense then though.
    I had to drive a hour away but worth it to get it out of the way forever. Was done by 1-2 pm

Top Bottom