Hunting and fishing license fees increase.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    More taxation just to exist in this former Land of Freedom. I know a top Biologist for Wild Life and Fisheries. He told me hunting and Fishing Licenses and Bag Limits for personal use are no longer needed. So few people hunt and fish anymore that we could not harm the animal population. He said current Licenses and rules are just needed to fund LDWF agents who go around screwing with everyone. The days of commercial hunting are over and commercial fishing is already regulated.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    i got my 2 oldest kiddos lifetime combo.. looks like i need to quit messing around and get my youngest his lifetime combo also before it doubles

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    More taxation just to exist in this former Land of Freedom. I know a top Biologist for Wild Life and Fisheries. He told me hunting and Fishing Licenses and Bag Limits for personal use are no longer needed. So few people hunt and fish anymore that we could not harm the animal population. He said current Licenses and rules are just needed to fund LDWF agents who go around screwing with everyone. The days of commercial hunting are over and commercial fishing is already regulated.

Maybe hunting but no way with fishing. Fishing boat sales brake records each year and if you’ve been fishing long enough it’s not hard to see an increase in anglers on every body of water out there.

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    I have no idea other than everyone is in Debt up their eyeballs as to how people can afford boats. 50k truck and 80k boat. That is more than I paid for my house. Then they buy new ones every two or three years. Even making 200k a year than does make financial sense.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I have no idea other than everyone is in Debt up their eyeballs as to how people can afford boats. 50k truck and 80k boat. That is more than I paid for my house. Then they buy new ones every two or three years. Even making 200k a year than does make financial sense.

THE AMERICAN DREAM... dont worry... Ol' Joe gonna bail all them people out with more stimulus when election times come back around, gotta grease the bearings... they already paying them $800 or more a week to stay home, and the kicker is you dont even have to be laid off or ROF, you can just be scared to go to work and still get the perks....

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River

Yea it used to be getting financed for boats, ATV’s or motorcycles didn’t happen. Nowadays it’s as easy as buying a car. Just sign on the dotted line and take it away.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Truth be told, it is about time the fishing and hunting fees are raised in Louisiana.

We have some of the richest fish populations in the country, some of the most liberal creel limits, and some of the lowest fees. Another truth, though inconvenient is, we have some of the greediest recreational fishermen in the world!

Top Bottom