Husband/wife new to shooting.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2012
    Broussard
    Thanks Everyone for the welcome and tips.

Hubby and I usually meet at Barney's at lunchtime on Wednesdays. This past Wednesday it was so hot in there! Also 3 lanes were down for repair. Sad. My daughter up in Seattle has a fantastic shooting range with just about EVERYTHING you could ask for. I see myself visiting her more often :) We are planning on attending the CCW class on the 16th so that ought to be fun :) I usually shot my targets at 15 yards so I should do fine but still makes me nervous. I guess I'm just a control freak :) Anybody got an tips for the class? Is there a test or just have to show you've gone thru it? Thanks again everyone.

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    The Iberia Parish Sheriffs Range in New Iberia is open to the public Wed. from noon until 4 p.m., Sat. from 8 until 1 p.m. and Sun. from noon until 3 p.m. Rifle range out to 125 yards, two pistol ranges one of which has a decent collection of steel.

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    When you get to the range (it's near the Iberia Parish jail), there are a sign up sheets outside the office and then walk on in request the one-time first-timer safety orientation. The IPSO staff are nice folks and very helpful. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom