I am new to everything

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joshroxs123

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2023
    Louisiana
    My name is Josh I just finished playing college football and am now trying to get into getting some firearms but it is hard to find anything decent. I heard about this website through reddit so I thought why not give it a shot. I am struggling with getting guns too. If anyone knows anywhere with good prices and good selection or how to find private sellers I would love some advice. I am just new to the whole scene in general. I recently bought two rifles but would like to grab a few more firearms while waiting to turn 21. Thanks all who read this and I hope i didn't break any rules haha.

Last edited:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Welcome aboard.

Gun laws are more important to follow than forum rules, but I don't think you have broken any rules so far. lol

Do you mind sharing the reddit link that sent you here?

Joshroxs123

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2023
    Louisiana
    Welcome aboard.

Gun laws are more important to follow than forum rules, but I don't think you have broken any rules so far. lol

Do you mind sharing the reddit link that sent you here?
    Yeah I have read up on all the gun laws in LA but was just making sure covering my tracks on the forum haha, I will try to find that reddit link

Richard Michael

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2021
    Walker, La.
    Welcome aboard! This is a great gun community that is more than willing to share good advice (as well as bad). Deals on firearms can be found here, but you need to educate yourself on what you re buying/trading. Best of luck to you and WELCOME!!!

Mausi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2023
    Baton Rouge
    My name is Josh I just finished playing college football and am now trying to get into getting some firearms but it is hard to find anything decent. I heard about this website through reddit so I thought why not give it a shot. I am struggling with getting guns too. If anyone knows anywhere with good prices and good selection or how to find private sellers I would love some advice. I am just new to the whole scene in general. I recently bought two rifles but would like to grab a few more firearms while waiting to turn 21. Thanks all who read this and I hope i didn't break any rules haha.
    Hey! If I were to give any advice, just remember what works for others (or even lots or even most) doesn't always work for you or isn't always the best option for you.

You looking to get into hunting? CCW? Do any guns have a 'cool factor' you like?

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Where do you live ?

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    Guns are very easy to find right now and really cheap. Most retailers that service educated people are selling them damned near at cost just to move inventory. Prices will always be higher at big box stores that serve the masses, but they're having more and more sales.

This is definitely a buyer's market so you're getting into this at the right time. The classifieds section in here is delicious these days.

number1roadie19

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Marrero, LA
    Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, there is bound to be someone here to help. I recommend taking some basic firearms courses and finding a shooting buddy. I am about 5 minutes from Bayou Dragon in crown point and am always willing to talk guns. Hope you enjoy it here.

Joshroxs123

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2023
    Louisiana
    Hey! If I were to give any advice, just remember what works for others (or even lots or even most) doesn't always work for you or isn't always the best option for you.

You looking to get into hunting? CCW? Do any guns have a 'cool factor' you like?
    I hunt, I want to get into collecting guns just for the cool factor. I have been looking into Louisiana law and I am just so confused about some things

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tstevens42
    Top Bottom