I.C.E came banging on my door a couple of hours ago because of a Facebook post i post

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The derp is getting so built up in this thread that its going to O-face by noon. stay tuned.

He has 29 minutes to make up a doozy! Little does he realize what lurks behind yonder virtual door!?!

Bob Fosse's Internet Detectives!

BTW; That is Jack in the middle just begging him to start spinning! :mamoru: You can read his body language! He's just begging for the OP to give it (this story), to him!

Last edited:

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    welp. 31 minutes.

2GjgvS5vA6y08.gif

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Is be surprised if he's not spewing a bunch of BS and dragging the BS crowd along for the ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we're only here to be entertained. per the Bayoushooter reconstruction act of 2013.

if he doesnt post, I'll make one up for us full of juicy details.

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Ok so I want to first start of by saying that I really don't get on facebook much,if im on Facebook im either on the gun pages or talking to relatives via the Facebook messenger app..
    Yesterday one of my friends(facebook friend) commented on a post made by a group called "freedom of speech rally round II".(when someone comments on a page,it shows on my facebook feed that "John doe"commented on this page.)

This page is about a protest that will be held at an Arizona mosque where the 2 so called ISIS gunman who where killed in Texas attended.you know the 2 muslim extremist guys who where on there way to shoot up the place where they had the draw the prophet Muhammad contest in Texas a few weeks ago.

The page urges all of the people who are coming to the protest to "utilize there second amendment right just incase there first amendment comes under attack...they plan on using there first amendment to sit infront of the mosque and have another draw the prophet Muhammad contest.
    Ok anyways that's a little back info on the facebook page that for some reason I got sucked into..

I was reading some of there comments on that post which has sense been deleted(the one I commented on)and it was just filled with so much hate ,they had people saying oh I hope you guys shoot a few of those muslim worshipper who are on there way going into the mosque because they have no place for them in america and another post that read" with all those guns out there im sure a few of them guns will "accidentally" discharge and possibly hit a few "muzzle rats" on there way to worship there moon God " and another post on the same thread where one guy went as far as saying "ole im deffeintly going to be out there and im going to bag me a few of them"..that whole thread which has now been deleted was just filled with so much hate so i decided to join in the discussion and I simply wrote down,"me and my buddy's are thinking about going to Arizona and have our own counter protests and we will be expressing our second amendment right as well ..that is all I wrote lol.

I was just BSing around and wasn't planing on going to no damn Arizona anyways but fast foward 8 hours later it's 1am and I have 2 Jp sheriff cars and 4 unmarked cars parked infront of my house and are 2ICE agents banging on my door and the rest of the agents and sheriff officers are spread across my lawn..at first the 1 of the ICE agents was really being rude and I asked him who are you and what do u want at 1am,he goes on to say"so you don't know why were hear?are you sure?YES IM SURE I don't know what you guys are here for.he continue to ask me if I was on Facebook today BLAH blah blah and I told him yes I was on Facebook,he was just asking all kind of weird questions and I honestly don't know what's going on UNTILL he asks me if I'm planning on going to Arizona anytime soon,are you planning on taking any weapons/firearms to Arizona .THAT is when I knew they where here because of that post I made,I told him sir im not going to no Arizona and that I was joking around,but even if I wanted to go I DO have the right to go..anyways we chit chatted and I gave him whatever info he wanted and answered all of his questions when I knew if I wanted I could of slammed the door in his face and went back to sleep,but I didn't want to get put on any **** list that they might have so i cooperated..after a while of chit chatting he told me that I'm not the only one getting a visit and that half of the 1000 people who commented on that post is getting the same visit im getting..I guess this protest in Arizona which is called "freedom of speech rally round II" is something very major and that homeland security is taking this very seriously..what I learned from this whole thing is to not comment on any religion or political thread on Facebook.

I don't have a screen shot of the original facebook post because it has scence been removed but the page is still there and there's a Sht storm brewing on there between the 2 sides..if u plan on checking out the page I advise you not to comment anything crazy that will attract ICE"s attention because they are taking this really seriously..I guess the only proof I have is this card I was given and was told if I hear anything to give them a call.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Why did you cover the guys name and email address? He works for us! We pay his salary! Maybe I should call him to corroborate your story?!? After all, did he tell you; "If anyone asks, you didn't see me!"?

And why did you bend his card? He'll probably read this and then show up to kick your ass for diss'n him!

Reminds of the time I met the Loch Ness Monster!
    iu

Last edited:

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    they don't want to let a war start in this country if muslims were shot and killed all the loose cannon's in that community would start trying to go all jihad and ****. Then we would have to go all crusade on them and then Some people would be like **** yeah let's burn and pillage our city then bitch about all the stores closing. Then the dem's start whining because the gunfire was to loud and the republicans bitch because it cost to much and the libertarians are like hell yeah civil war we win because everybody else is just bitching. Somehow some redneck gets access to a missle silo launches it at the mosque in Arizona misses it and hits the San Andreas fault causing a massive Earth quake and California falls into the ocean Yellowstone erupts and then we really have climate change problems or so we thought. It's start snowing like in the Artics and the glaciers stop melting Al Gore is in a bunker somewhere preaching Global Freezing now because he's paranoid and has nothing else better to do. While America is ****ed up in their own crisis China and Russia go to war because they don't want to be left out they bomb the **** out of each other and Godzilla shows up to stop it but he got lost and destroys Japan instead. Meanwhile Jerusalem is like hey nobody is telling us what to do anymore the Middle East is desecrated. Australians decide their mad at Europe for sending their ancestors there as prisoners and hire African war Lord pirates to take over Europes Navy Australia then uses Europes navy against them and there's only a few Nazis left the Nazis travel to Australia recruit member and go kill everybody in Africa. Australia is like we're on a roll lets go take over South America only to get desecrated by the Myans that just randomly show back up with space aliens that took them hundreds of years ago. The aliens look around earth and are like we tried to leave you alone but you humans really are stupid and release a virus wiping out the rest of humanity. They go back to planet zeta and live happily ever after. All over a protest at a mosque in Arizona.

That's how ridiculous the reaction/your story sound.

Last edited:

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Why did you cover the guys name and email address? He works for us! We pay his salary! Maybe I should call him to corroborate your story?!? After all, did he tell you; "If anyone asks, you didn't see me!"?

And why did you bend his card? He'll probably read this and then show up to kick your ass for diss'n him!

Reminds of the time I met the Loch Ness Monster!
    iu

Hahahaha I hid his name because I really don't want to have to deal with him again plus it's bent up because I tossed it in the trash can but I ended up taking it out the trash and keeping it just incase I do need to call him and report someone who's threating our national security ..and I was just thinking about it after all the talking was done,he started to talk about guns and how nice of a collection he has and I was like that's cool..he asked me if I owned any guns and I told him yea I have an Ak47 and an RPD..when he heard RPD he was like wow that's cool man I love those RPDS,I bet you have fun shooting a "Full auto machine gun"..I guess he was trying to find out if I owned any illegal full auto machine guns or not but I told him no it's not a full auto it is a semi auto RPD.i don't really look like the type that'll own an RPD lol so when he heard that he was probably like WTF..

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    they don't want to let a war start in this country if muslims were shot and killed all the loose cannon's in that community would start trying to go all jihad and ****. Then we would have to go all crusade on them and then Some people would be like **** yeah let's burn and pillage our city then bitch about all the stores closing. Then the dem's start whining because the gunfire was to loud and the republicans bitch because it cost to much and the libertarians are like hell yeah civil war we win because everybody else is just bitching. Somehow some redneck gets access to a missle silo launches it at the mosque in Arizona misses it and hits the San Andreas fault causing a massive Earth quake and California falls into the ocean Yellowstone erupts and then we really have climate change problems or so we thought. It's start snowing like in the Artics and the glaciers stop melting Al Gore is in a bunker somewhere preaching Global Freezing now because he's paranoid and has nothing else better to do. While America is ****ed up in their own crisis China and Russia go to war because they don't want to be left out they bomb the **** out of each other and Godzilla shows up to stop it but he got lost and destroys Japan instead. Meanwhile Jerusalem is like hey nobody is telling us what to do anymore the Middle East is desecrated. Australians decide to there mad at Europe for sending their ancestors there as prisoners and hire African war Lord pirates to take over Europes Navy Australia then uses Europes navy against them and there's only a few Nazis left the Nazis travel to Australia recruit member and go kill everybody in Africa. Australia is like we're on a roll lets go take over South America only to get desecrated by the Myans that just randomly show back up with space aliens that took them hundreds of years ago. The aliens look around earth and are like we tried to leave you alone but you humans really are stupid and release a virus wiping out the rest of humanity. They go back to planet zeta and live happily ever after. All over a protest at a mosque in Arizona.

You left Xenu out of your story! ;)

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    they don't want to let a war start in this country if muslims were shot and killed all the loose cannon's in that community would start trying to go all jihad and ****. Then we would have to go all crusade on them and then Some people would be like **** yeah let's burn and pillage our city then bitch about all the stores closing. Then the dem's start whining because the gunfire was to loud and the republicans bitch because it cost to much and the libertarians are like hell yeah civil war we win because everybody else is just bitching. Somehow some redneck gets access to a missle silo launches it at the mosque in Arizona misses it and hits the San Andreas fault causing a massive Earth quake and California falls into the ocean Yellowstone erupts and then we really have climate change problems or so we thought. It's start snowing like in the Artics and the glaciers stop melting Al Gore is in a bunker somewhere preaching Global Freezing now because he's paranoid and has nothing else better to do. While America is ****ed up in their own crisis China and Russia go to war because they don't want to be left out they bomb the **** out of each other and Godzilla shows up to stop it but he got lost and destroys Japan instead. Meanwhile Jerusalem is like hey nobody is telling us what to do anymore the Middle East is desecrated. Australians decide to there mad at Europe for sending their ancestors there as prisoners and hire African war Lord pirates to take over Europes Navy Australia then uses Europes navy against them and there's only a few Nazis left the Nazis travel to Australia recruit member and go kill everybody in Africa. Australia is like we're on a roll lets go take over South America only to get desecrated by the Myans that just randomly show back up with space aliens that took them hundreds of years ago. The aliens look around earth and are like we tried to leave you alone but you humans really are stupid and release a virus wiping out the rest of humanity. They go back to planet zeta and live happily ever after. All over a protest at a mosque in Arizona.

Simply astounding....... You've got a gift my friend........ I just took a screenshot incase this thread ever gets deleted. It's been a shitty day that started off with my 3 year old throwing up on me in bed and has progressively gone down hill since. This was a much needed minute of laughter. Thank you!

4023572-7393408934-shott.gif

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Next thing you know, someone will try to get you "SWAT-ed" for your facebook comments. I suppose that could have been the case this time.

jdavid1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2015
    Hammond, LA

This is wondeful. Simply wonderful. Thank you sir.

Top Bottom