I Could Get Used To This.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Bought my camper last year, only used it twice, but sure enjoy going out with it. Cold beers, open fire, and cooking every meal outside...gotta love it.

Specularius

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    N31 20, W92 14
    Where was that? Percy Quin?
    We used our camper for 35 days last year. So far this year we have used it 9 days and will add another 3 days this weekend at Toledo Bend South.

Last edited:

bjeepin2

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Hickory, La
    we have a toy hauler and love it but don't have a 4wheeler any more so we would like to sale it and get something different.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    I've been looking at getting a small pop-up to start with. I could see myself being gone from home at least two weekends each month once I get it.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I've been looking at getting a small pop-up to start with. I could see myself being gone from home at least two weekends each month once I get it.

My parents started us out as a kid in a pop up and it was a blast. I ought one a few years ago and didn't care for it. Storage is limited and it sucks putting it up or taking it down in the rain. If you get a spot without shade it can get warm without a large A/C unit. I always wanted to get a hybrid to pull but would probably just get a small travel trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    It would be three of us camping. The youngest is going to be 15 this year so he may outgrow hanging out with us soon, then it will just be the two of us. I don't have much room to store anything bigger than a pop-up. Can't get anything in the back yard and only have a one car garage, so I'm kind of limited there. I'm not about to spend $100 or more a month to store it at a self storage. I've even been looking at some tear drop campers too. I'm anticipating quick weekend trips not far from home so storage isn't too big of a concern right now. Maybe if we get interested in week long trips I'll go to something bigger.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Nothing wrong with a popup! And I really like teardrops, but not for 3 people. I've always liked the Aliners but the wife wanted a popup with a full bath and shower.

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    NOLA check out the Hi-Los or Trailmanors. They are low like a popup but when set up are very comfortable. Had a 22 ft. HiLo for a number of years and pulled it with an Expedition. Best relaxing vacations I have ever had with the wife and kids!!

Cajun Camper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    image (1).jpg

Here is my set up.

Attachments

• RV.jpg
      RV.jpg
      227.3 KB · Views: 109

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    My parents have a 28' Four Winds C Class that we would take on trips when I was a teenager, but I've outgrown it and now prefer this:

11049252_338949792967348_60111179_n.jpg

Top Bottom