I didn't know I had any retarded family members

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    In before all the "you shouldn't ostracize your family" bleeding hearts. We are at war with the assholes trying to ruin this country, and as far as I am concerned, fraternizing with them, family or no, is giving aid and comfort to the enemy.[/FONT]

GLAD TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE WITH SOME SENSE!!! I AGREE WITH YOU 1000%. THIS IS A WAR, AND UNTIL OTHERS ON OUR SIDE SEE IT AS SUCH AND STOP TRYING TO NEGOTIATE WITH THE ENEMY WE CANNOT WIN THIS WAR!!!

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    I'm a little confused by the thread title. Why, exactly, did you think you were the only person on the planet without a retard in the family?;):rofl::rofl:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    +1

GodJesus-aim.jpeg

UR certainly free to post this kinda material but if I was God I'd burn yer ass

( nutter reason I don't have that kinda power )

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I just torture them with Logic, and arguments that they cant compete with...occassional baby shaking, and some "mother******" this and that, to add some spice.

LSU2010

I <3 U.S. Constitution
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    [FONT=tahoma, arial]

Who is with me?[/FONT]

I am with you. I am among some of the most misinformed being in a university community. They want to do good. Once you start talking to them about personal liberty and helping others with charity instead of taxation, they wake up real quick. The CinC wanting to send more young people to fight "terrorist" in Afghanistan helps too. Change you can believe in...I think that's done been played out.
    Unless, they are some che wearing, commi, obamaphiles... then I throw rocks at them.

How about a libertarian Jesus pic? :D

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    UR certainly free to post this kinda material but if I was God I'd burn yer ass

( nutter reason I don't have that kinda power )

while you're on the path of telling how you want to be a god, you should correct the word 'you' in your sig to capital 'Y'. I mean, that is if you're trying to stay all proper and not get burned... K thx bye.

Trent2

Ole Dead Eye
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Oscar, LA
    Some people can be reasoned with, some can't.
    Change those that we can, but always remember, any time you argue with an idiot, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience every time.
    Read Revelations, yes, we are fighting a war, but we can't stop the inevitable.
    Can we slow it down? I don't know the answer, but I sure hope so.
    For me, I will die fighting as a Christan rather than sit idle and be a part of the problem.
    Get ready people, things are definitely changing fast, so you better be ready to make some tough decisions and pray that you make the right ones.
    We have to be smart if we want to survive whats to come.
    United we stand, divided we fall.

Top Bottom